• 30 minutes of exclusive flying time for two people
• Flying along the River Thames for an unforgettable experience
• Share a bottle of Bubbly after your flight
• Guaranteed to be a private tour for two
• Flights are taken in a luxurious 5 seater AS355 twin-engine Squirrel helicopter
The Route and Points of Interest
• Take off to the West, passing the Bank of England Printworks on to the southern most reservoir of the Lea Valley
• Fly past the London 2012 Olympic Park and O2 Arena with great views of the Isle of Dogs
• Pass Canary Wharf with Greenwich and the Cutty Sark on your left
• Heading West St Katharine Docks and the Tower of London with London Bridge and HMS Belfast can be clearly seen
• See the Gherkin and NatWest Tower alongside the Shard and St Paul's Cathedral
• See the Globe Theatre, Tate Modern and OXO Tower on the South Bank
• Turn past the London Eye, opposite Westminster
• You will see Horse Guards Parade and The Mall leading up to Buckingham Palace
What Can I Expect
Your London helicopter tour for two. This helicopter ride over London’s stellar skyline is the stuff of dreams. So whether it’s for that big proposal, or just for the both of you to celebrate a special moment together, these exclusive tours are very indulgent and very fantastic!
These exclusive helicopter tours over London operate out of Stapleford Airport, just inside the M25 in Essex. This operator has a fleet of helicopters, with the very smart five seater Squirrel being the preferred choice for these exclusive two-person charters over London.
After a meet and greet with your heli pilot, it’s time to head out to the chopper. And when your host talks about a taxi out to the apron, they mean it literally! A classic London black cab is on standby to ferry you both from base to your waiting chopper. It’s a brilliant way to start your personal London heli tour.
Now you’re at the helicopter. Climb in, get comfy next to each other and prepare yourself for the most spectacular tour of the capital - just for the two of you. The rotor blades start to turn and the trip you have been dreaming about for a long, long time is becoming a reality. As you lift off gently, you then head in a south easterly direction towards the centre of London.
From your privileged vantage point in the chopper, you get great views. You can easily spot all those famous landmark buildings, monuments and historic sights. But as well as the tourist hotspots, it’s also a fascinating look at bustling London’s everyday life. Fly in between the cranes building the next fancy hotel or office block. Watch the trains snake their way through the city. See the lines of red buses and black cabs heading over the bridges. Everything that is so ordinary is just so mesmerising from the air.
This is your personal London helicopter tour for two and it’s your very own portrait of London for the pair of you. London’s the stage and we maybe merely players, but for this very special chopper ride, you are the stars. After your flight you’ll share a bottle of bubbly to toast the day you both saw London from the air in an executive heli chartered just for you two.
• Selected Saturdays and Sundays between 10:00 and 16:30 throughout the year
• Participants must arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled flight time for safety briefing and check-in
• All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum age 18
• Under 18's may be accommodated however no Bubbly will be provided
• Maximum weight 18 stone
• Maximum height 6ft 6ins
• Any passengers with a medical condition such as heart condition, fitting/seizures are advised to contact their doctor before flying
• Spectators are welcome to watch your departure and arrival
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Participants must provide a form of photographic ID (i.e. driving licence or passport)
• It is advisable to wear comfortable clothing and shoes
• Flights depart from Stapleford Aerodrome, Stapleford Tawney, Essex