• 20-30 minutes of exclusive flying time for two people
• Flying along the River Thames for an unforgettable experience
• View the most famous landmarks, The Houses Of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, The London Eye and the O2 Arena
• Share a bottle of Champagne after your flight
• Guaranteed to be a private tour for two
• Flights are taken in Bell 206 LongRanger
What Can I Expect
Book a high flying romantic treat with a London helicopter tour for two! This helicopter ride over London’s stellar skyline is the stuff of dreams. So whether it’s for that big proposal, or just for the both of you to celebrate a special moment together, these exclusive tours are very indulgent and very fantastic!
Arriving at the professional and discrete Elstree Aerodrome just inside the M1 near Borehamwood, you’ll soon see why this place is much favoured by business executives and stars alike. It’s easy to get to from central London and offers efficient, high-standard facilities. Arriving at the glass-fronted reception building, it all feels really quite swish. Safety and customer service are priorities for all clients here, so prepare yourselves for the VIP treatment.
After a meet and greet with your heli pilot, it’s time to head out to the chopper. This operator has a large fleet of helicopters and aeroplanes, with the smartest of them all, the Bell Long Ranger, the preferred choice for these exclusive two-person charters over London.
Climb in, get comfy next to each other and prepare yourself for the most spectacular tour of the capital - just for the two of you. The rotor blades start to turn and the trip you have been dreaming about for a long, long time is becoming a reality. As you lift off gently, Hilford Park and Aldenham reservoirs immediately come into view, then you head in southerly direction towards the centre of London.
From your privileged vantage point in the chopper, you get great views. You can easily spot all those famous landmark buildings, monuments and historic sights. But as well as the tourist hotspots, it’s also a fascinating look at bustling London’s everyday life. Fly in between the cranes building the next fancy hotel or office block. Watch the trains snake their way through the city. See the lines of red buses and black cabs heading over the bridges. Everything that is so ordinary is just so mesmerising from the air.
This is your personal London helicopter tour for two and it’s your very own portrait of London for the pair of you. London’s the stage and we maybe merely players, but for this very special chopper ride, you are the stars. After your flight you’ll share a bottle of bubbly to toast the day you both saw London from the air in an executive heli chartered just for you.
• Usually available March - October but can often be arranged outside these times subject to weather conditions
• Minimum age 18
• Under 18's may be accommodated however no Champagne will be provided
• Maximum weight 16.5 stone
• Maximum height 6ft 2"
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• London, Elstree Aerodrome