This is our attraction tickets page and it's packed full of fun and exciting things to do, things to see and things to have a go at. As well as visitor attractions in London, we've got entrance tickets to some fab attractions around the UK too. So whether you are organising a family day out, a bit of a 'do' for your colleagues, or fancy a night out with a difference for just the two of you, we've got attractions down to a T.
Each of these attractions is a proper crowd-pleaser and there's everything from heritage railway rides and ghost hunts, to magical studio tours and laugh-out-loud comedy. We’ve got entry tickets to attractions all over the UK - many of which give you fast track access. So, whatever attracts you most, you'll find our packages are all very reasonably priced - and that's got to be a lot more attractive than sitting in front of the telly at home! Read more...
• Afternoon tea at the famous Blackpool Tower! • Take tea in the ballroom whilst the dancing's on • Try out that famous springy dance floor for yourself • The Wurlitzer organ will be played live on stage
• A day out in Sussex for two to two attractions • Visit the Bluebell Railway & British Airways i360 • See the best of Sussex by train & vertical cable car • You choose in which order you do your activities
• Tour where Call the Midwife is filmed at Chatham • Explore the 80 acre Chatham Dockyard with a guide • See many of the famous street scenes of Poplar • Hosted by a 'midwife' with many anecdotes to tell
• Comedy Loft stand-up nights by Just the Tonic • After the comedy, the venue turns into a nightclub • Laughs & a few drinks, then dancing & music after • Line up of three comedians & a compere each night
• Seminars give a fascinating insight into law & order • Expert speakers include former police & QCs • Hear about what happens behind the scenes in court • Events are held in central London near Liverpool St
• See the Doctor Who film locations around Cardiff • An expert host & mini coach travel to get you there • Visit city centre sights & locations further afield • A fun tour of Cardiff with a Time Lord twist
• Visit Madame Tussauds and dine at Planet Hollywood • Tickets give you faster access to the popular attraction • See all your favourite waxworks and take selfies! • A three course lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood
• All-day river boat travel & cable car tickets • Hop on and off 17 piers with MBNA Thames Clippers • Round trip on Emirates Air Line & exhibition visit • See the sights of London from the river & the sky!
• Visit to the Orbit with Afternoon Tea for two • See the breath-taking views of the Olympic park • By Anish Kapoor, it's Britain's largest sculpture • Take the lift up & steps down for the best views!
• A visit to Portsmouth's Spinnaker Tower with bubbles! • Spend time exploring the three viewing platforms • A table at The Clouds cafe bar reserved for you • Sip your Prosecco at 105m above the harbour!
• Get up close to Rampion Wind Farm on a boat trip • Set sail from Brighton Marina on this unusual tour • The farm has 161 of the 140m-high wind turbines • A 2 to 3hr voyage, returning via Brighton sea front
• Days out at the most prestigious horse race events • Return travel by luxury Northern Belle Pullman train • Superb customer service & luxury at every moment • Brunch & seven-course gastronomic dinner included
• Discover the living history of the Army Air Corps • Package includes a heli flight & museum entrance • Fly in an executive Bell Long Ranger helicopter • Cream tea in the Apache Cafe to round off your day
• Unlimited travel on Bluebell heritage railway for two • Pair of tickets to National Trust Wakehurst Place • A full day out of steam locos & gorgeous gardens • Bluebell line links to mainline at East Grinstead
• Great value railway experience for two people • East Somerset Railway in the beautiful Mendip Hills • Includes all-day rover tickets, visits & tea too • Visit the footplate for a chat with the driver
• Learn to fly drones in an arena near Loughborough • This is the world's first indoor drone flying centre • Discover FPV (First Person View) drone flying • Mini drone hire, goggle set & teaching all included
• Ride in a 1960s Routemaster Bus around Edinburgh • Get spooked touring the most haunted city in Europe • This is an entertaining theatrical ghost bus tour • Live commentary on board the bus to entertain you
• Enjoy the countryside from your luxury carriage • A Northern Belle round-trip journey of around 5 hours • Afternoon tea with sandwiches, cakes and scones • Departures from various mainline train stations
• Explore London with MBNA Thames Clippers • Hop-on & off river bus services from 9am to last boat • Services depart from key piers every 20 minutes • River Roamer tickets valid from Battersea to Woolwich
• Go snorkelling with sharks at SEA LIFE Blackpool • Climb into the cage lowered into the Ocean tank • Watch as the sharks & fish swim right past you! • VIP entrance & behind the scenes tour included too
• 'Break the Barrier' in a super fast speedboat • Enjoy a 40mins speedboat boat ride along the Thames • Sets off from St Katharine Pier at Tower Bridge • A crew of two (skipper & guide) to look after you
Packed to the brim with tickets to some of the UK's finest tourist attractions, there's something for all ages and all budgets in this fine collection. Each package has been hand-selected by our products team and many of our staff have first hand experience when it comes to visiting these places - and if you ask them what they thought, they'll give you an honest review.
For example, the City Treasure Hunt is a great choice for groups of friends, whereas it'll probably all a bit lost on youngsters. The same can't be said for the tickets to the Harry Potter studio, where Hogwart's comes to life and the kids adore everything about this attraction - and so do the adults!
It's pretty quick and easy to get to London from many parts of the country these days, with efficient and high-speed trains zooming into the capital, so that’s why a fair few of our featured attractions are in the biggest tourist hot-spot in the UK. But we’ve also got ticket deals to the very best attractions all over the UK.
Indeed we’ve got everything from themed tour tickets, to visits to fabulous castles. One of our favourite is the package giving you entry tickets to the latest seaside attraction - the British Airways i360 vertical pier ride. Right on the West Pier beach front in Brighton, this take aerial sightseeing to a new level - even if it does look like a doughnut on a pole!
Historical and cultural visits too
If you love a little bit of history you’ll love getting tickets to some of our cultural attractions around the country. How about gaining VIP access to the hangar where abandoned and recovered Spitfires are lovingly restored to their former glory in a great 'scrap to priceless' story? A visit to the Heritage Hangar in Biggin Hill (where we’ve also based) is just the ticket for aeroplane fans, as you can see from this short video clip taken inside the Spitfire hangar. And if you like cars, tickets to see inside one of the UK Land Rover factories is a must too.
One of our most popular attraction destinations outside London is Oxford. The main attraction here is all the spires of the city and the best way to see all those academic buildings is to get yourself a ticket to ride on the Thames on a classic river boat. Much less effort than punting, you'll glide along seeing the sights with a commentary included. Perfect. Then there’s the ever-popular Inspector Morse walking tour, where we’re sure you’ll have time for a swift half of real ale on your way round.
And a little extra…fast track entry
The only problem we think you'll have is choosing which attraction tickets you want to go for first. After all, there's so much to see and do and so few weekends and holidays in the year! What’s great about these attraction packages is that they often give you fast track entry to the attraction, so there’s no boring queuing to be done to get in.
If you need any help to decide which tourist attraction is right for you, give our customer service team a call, or use the online chat window that should open up automatically in the bottom right hand corner of this page.