• See your favourite football team's stadium from a completely different view
• Fly up to 30 miles (around 18-20 minutes) in a Bell JetRanger Helicopter
• Pre-flight safety briefing
• Your will form part of a group of up to 4 participants
• Plenty of opportunity for photographs
• Please allow one to one and a half hours on site
• Etihad & Old Trafford Stadiums
• Goodison Park & Anfield Stadiums
• St James Park, home of the Magpies
• Queen Elizabeths Park, home of West Ham
• Stadium of Light, home of Sunderland A.F.C
• KCOM Stadium, home of Hull City A.F.C
• Ricoh Arena, home of Coventry City
• Molineux Stadium, home of the Wolverhampton Wanderers
• Celtic Park, Ibrox Stadium & Hampden Park
• Cardiff City & Millennium Stadiums
• City Ground Stadium, home of Nottingham Forest F.C
What Can I Expect
Did you know you can book exclusive helicopter flights over football stadiums? The ideal gift for footy fans around the UK, we have a full roster of routes, so there's bound to be a sightseeing flight to fly over your favourite team’s stadium.
All vouchers we sell are completely open, so as the lucky recipient you get to pick which stadium helicopter tour you’d like to go on. Maybe you want to see what your hometown stadium looks like from the air? Or perhaps as a lifelong ______ fan (fill in the blank to suit!) you would love to fly right on over the pitch where they play?
Simply choose the stadium and you’ll be able to book a slot on a suitable date for your sightseeing extravaganza, flying from a helipad or airport not a million miles away from your favourite team. Flights last anything up to 20 minutes, in which time you can cover around 30 miles.
And of course, we have some of the country’s, if not the world’s, most famous stadia on this sightseeing route map. In Wales you can cruise over Cardiff City and then the impressive Millennium Stadium - the world’s second largest capacity stadium with a fully retractable roof. And yes, it’s as impressive from the air as it is as a spectator in the grandstands.
In Scotland you get three stadiums for the price of one, with one flight taking in the homes of arch rivals Celtic and Rangers, as well as the Scottish national stadium at Hampden Park. As you might imagine, flights set off from a helipad just outside Glasgow at Innchinnan.
The biggest clubs are well represented, with the likes of Etihad and Old Trafford in Manchester and Goodison Park and Anfield in Liverpool. It has to be said, these football teams have some of the most passionate fans ever, so we can imagine it’ll be a lifelong dream for fans to get that privileged bird’s eye view on a helicopter tour.
Oh and did we mention that the choppers used on these flights over football stadiums are properly fancy? They’re executive type helicopters like Bell Jetrangers, so if anyone sees you flying in at a low level near a football stadium, they might be forgiven for thinking it’s the football club’s mega rich owner flying in to check on their team!
• Selected weekend dates between March and October
• Dates and flight times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• All flights are weather dependant
• Minimum age six
• Under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum height 6ft 6ins
• Weight restrictions: maximum 18 stone
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Free car parking
• On site cafe and viewing area
• The front (co-pilot) seat is available for an upgrade fee payable on the day, subject to availability
• Routes may vary due to air traffic control
• Durham, Fishburn Airfield
• East Riding of Yorkshire, Beverley Airfield
• Essex, North Weald Airfield
• Greater Manchester, Manchester City Airfield
• Leicestershire, Husbands Bostworth
• Merseyside, Liverpool Helipad
• Newcastle International Airport
• Newport, The West Usk
• Renfrewshire, Inchinnan Helipad
• Rugby, Warwickshire
• West Midlands, Wolverhampton Halfpenny Green Airport
• Please note locations are subject to change