• Sightseeing flight in an R44 helicopter
• See the sights of Brighton and the stunning South Downs
• You will form part of a group of up to 3 participants for your flight
• Exclusive flights are for up to 3 people
• Flight duration is approximately 10 minutes
• Take to the skies for 10 minutes of pure excitement
• The route takes you to along the coast to Shoreham Harbour, head North West to Lancing before heading back to Brighton City Airport
• Flight duration is approximately 20 minutes
• Experience the beautiful coastline of Brighton, returning to the airfield along the South Downs
• Highlights include: Shoreham Harbour, Hove Greyhound Stadium, Sussex Cricket Ground, Brighton Seafront, Brighton Palace Pier Brighton Marina, Amex Stadium, South Downs, Lancing College, Brighton City Airport
What Can I Expect
Book your seat on a Brighton helicopter tour and see this famous seaside town from the air! Brighton is bubbling, vibrant and colourful. What better way to see all that this wonderfully eclectic town has to offer than by chopper? Get ready to zoom along the shoreline and over the town on these Brighton sightseeing flights by helicopter.
Departing from Brighton City Airport at Shoreham, it’s seaside sights from the word go. Even the main terminal building at Brighton is an Art Deco delight. As you follow the River Adur to its estuary guarded by Shoreham Lighthouse and Shoreham Redoubt, you’ll follow a coastal flightpath to Brighton, seeing the likes of the Greyhound Track and Sussex County Cricket ground at neighbouring Hove as you go.
Flying over the ruins of the West Pier and past the glistening i360, you’ll realise you’re now right over the heart of Brighton. See if you can spot the higgledly-piggedly little streets of The Lanes, pick out the Royal Pavilion in all its ornate finery and look down on Victoria Gardens. There’s no missing the Palace Pier on these Brighton tours, as the helicopter swoops over those boardwalk bars and theme park rides in the direction of the bustling marina.
On the Buzz flights you’re in the air for around 10 minutes. If you want to fly further for longer, go for the Brighton Sights tour, which gives you 20 minutes in the air.
Both the Buzz and Sights flights are available as private charters. So if you can get three of you together, you can have the whole heli to yourselves for a personalised Brighton sightseeing flight that's actually great value for money. And remember, this is the brilliantly cosmopolitain Brighton, so make sure you bring your camera to snap all those sights and landmarks!
• Selected weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
• All flights are dependent on favourable weather conditions
• Minimum age 4
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight 17.3 stone (110kg)
• Maximum combined weight for exclusive flight 78.7 stone (500kg)
• Spectators are welcome to observe your departure and arrival
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Participants should arrive at the heliport 20 minutes before their scheduled flight time, to complete check-in and for the safety briefing
• Late arrivals may result in you not being allowed to fly
• If the number of passengers on any given day is not viable to operate, flights may be rescheduled
• Flights depart from Brighton City Airport