• A helicopter sightseeing flight
• 5, 10 and 15 minute flight durations are available
• Pre-flight safety briefing
• You will be sharing your helicopter ride with up to five other passengers
• Plenty of photo opportunities
What Can I Expect
Feel the buzz on these helicopter rides in Lancashire! Taking off from a lovely farm location south of Kendal, these helicopter flights will show you some of the best bits of Lancashire from the air.
Our Lancashire sightseeing flights are great value for money. With the short flight times, prices are kept very reasonable and you still get all the thrills of flying in a helicopter - in particular the taking off and landing bits that everyone just loves.
The departure point for these helicopter rides over Lancashire is Greenlands Farm Village, between Lancaster and Kendal. Rather than being an airfield, it’s an actual family farm centre that’s open to visitors with everything from animals to feed and straw barns to play in.
But back to these Lancashire air experiences. We have to say it’s pretty cool when you arrive here and see the chopper parked up in the paddock. As you board, people might think you’ve won the lottery! Make sure you give everyone a good wave as you lift off gracefully into the air. Once airborne, you’ll see the amazing patchwork of green fields all around this area. It’s a classic Lancashire landscape and very pretty.
If you go for the 5 or 10 minute helicopter buzz flights you’ll stay in the local area around Arnside & Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Sweeping coast and country views are the order of the day here, with Morecombe Bay on the horizon - and you might even catch a glimpse of the sea.
Those on the 15 minute helicopter rides will be treated to amazing vistas and views as you fly. Carnforth is surrounded by stunning countryside, with the bay on one side, the Yorkshire Dales on the other and the Forest of Bowland just below. Every which way you look from your vantage point 1000ft in the air it’s beautiful Lancashire countryside.
We think these helicopter rides from this Lancashire farm are a superb choice. It’s a great place for friends and family to come and watch, as you take to the skies around Morecombe, Lancaster and Kendal for your sightseeing tour.
• Selected weekends from March to October
• All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum age six
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight limit is 18 stone
• Maximum height is 6ft 3ins
• Spectators are welcome to watch the take off and landing
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Greenlands Farm Village, Carnforth, Lancashire