Activity breaks to get away from the humdrum of
everyday life and do something different! We've got
activity weekends and short stays to some fascinating places, to do some
fabulous things. Whether you're booking last minute, or super organised, we've got great
value activity packages for you. Activity
• Drive a 4x4 & stay on the Coniston Estate, Yorks • An overnight stay with offroading session included • Package includes dinner and breakfast for two • Make the most of the hotel's spa facilities too
• A break away in Wales with 4x4 driving included • Stay one or two nights in a log cabin near Swansea • Welcome & hosting by the 4x4 driving operator • Enjoy a 1hr private 4x4 lesson as part of your stay
• An overnight break at the 4* Moor Hall Hotel for 2 • Includes a beekeeping workshop in the grounds • Includes a 25-min spa treatment & leisure access • Includes carvery dinner and breakfast the next day
• One or two night break for two with horse riding • Bed & breakfast at a guest house near the stables • Riding out from near New Milton in the New Forest • Includes your selected number of riding lessons
• A two-day polo course with overnight stay included • Enjoy a full day of polo training on day one • Play mini polo matches on day two of training • Stay in the Manor House with hot tub & tennis court
• Sign up to a girls only, fitness boot camp weekend • Various venues and dates around the country • A fun, exercise-filled bootcamp with no shouting! • Overnight accommodation, food & snacks all included
• An overnight stay in Windsor in a four star hotel • Package for two includes tickets to Windsor Castle • The hotel is right opposite Windsor Castle • Twin & dbl rooms available for Fri or Sat night stays
If you love trying new things, you will loves these
activity breaks. So much more than just a break away, these packages include
the accommodation and the activities. Some are physical and sport-based, others
are more cultural. You just need to bring along your enthusiasm to get stuck in
and have a go.
Who it’s not
: If the words ‘activity’ and
‘holiday’ just do not go together for you, you might want
to skip these activity breaks. It’s not going to be lazing around
sunbathing, it’s all about getting out and about and doing things.
Maybe our super relaxing spa
days and breaks would be more your thing?
Quite a few of our activity
breaks are packages for two people. You don’t have to be a couple
though, with accommodation in twin and double bedrooms offered, so they make a
great break away for BFFs, couples and for the kids to treat Mum or Dad.
activity breaks always really expensive?
You might think a
package for two people that includes activities, accommodation and quite often
food too, would be pretty expensive. However, we’ve got lots of
activity breaks that come in well under £200 for two, from a Friday
night on the town with an overnight hotel stay, to a weekend trying outdoor
activities like quad biking.
I do something sporty on my activity break?
You most certainly
can! We’ve got horse riding, tennis, sailing, Bear Grylls survival
missions and even fitness bootcamps. All levels are catered for, from beginner
to expert and all the gear you need to do your chosen activity is provided for
you along with coaching or instruction.
activity breaks available midweek and weekends?
Yes. In some cases the best value breaks are those
taken mid-week. It also means there may well be fewer people on the activities,
so it’s ideal of you want a budget-busting and relaxing break. If you
can’t take any time off, there are lots of weekenders to be done, on
a one or two night basis.
you have any activity break packages for solo travellers?
general we get the best prices for breaks based on packages for two people
sharing a room. We do have experiences and activities that are sold on a
individual basis, with own room and shared room options. The options box above
the ‘Add to basket’ button on each page will show you what
type of vouchers are available for each break.
all the activities outdoors?
Whilst there are a good few that
involve the great outdoors, there are also plenty of activities that can be
enjoyed indoors, so rain won’t stop your fun. From murder mystery
weekends and Fawlty-towers style dinner parties, to wine tasting and theatre
breaks, we’ve got something for all weathers.
not very sporty. Do you have any other type activity breaks for
Of course! But before you dismiss the sportier activities,
don’t forget that no previous experience is necessary and all the
gear you need is included, so this is the perfect opportunity to push yourself
to give something completely new a go. If not, we’ve got a lovely
pick of things like steam railway weekends and Brighton breaks with i360
the accommodation in hotels?
Mostly, yes. We have hotels ranging
from high end four and five star establishments with all the modern comforts
you could ever need, to comfy B&Bs and even wooden log cabins. If you
do fancy staying in something like a treehouse, yurt or a pod, you should take
a look at our Glamping
the activities included in the price of the break?
got steam train rides, stadium tours, West End shows, wine tasting, murder
mystery, 4x4 driving, falconry, yachting and lots more activities that are
included in the price of your break. All the gear you need is included too and
where necessary, all the instruction you need to really make the most of your
chosen activity day. And all that without having to make the long trek back
home, as you’ll be staying at least one night.
I take my dog?
It totally depends on the activity break
you’ve chosen. The majority do not accept dogs on the activity sites,
but do check each individual page. Don’t hesitate to use our online
chat (it appears from the right hand side of our website) if you want to double
check with us directly about anything.
there any activity breaks suitable for families?
Many of the
packages make superb activity weekends away for families. It’s your
chance to try something new all together and relax with a couple of nights away
from home too. Look at each individual package to see which ones are suitable
for a family.
I go on an activity break at any time of year?
Most of the
activities we offer are available year round, even the outdoor ones, so yes,
you can treat yourselves to a break at any time of year. That means you can
make the most of the quieter times of year outside the school holidays.
can I go on an activity break in the UK?
There are places to go
and things to do all over the UK. We’ve collated an eclectic mix of
activity breaks to suit everyone from sporty types to relaxing types, with a
one or two night stay included. Just some of the areas in the country where out
activity breaks take place include: