• Private helicopter sightseeing flight for up to 3 passengers
• Flights are taken in a Robinson R44 helicopter
• All passengers will have unrivalled views from a window seat
• Choose from 2 flight options
Local Sightseeing Tour
• 30 Minute flight duration
• Fly above the River Thames and around the stunning Chiltern Hills
• If you have a local area of particular interest, flights can generally be customised
London Sightseeing Tour
• 50-55 minute flight duration
• Panoramic views of London and its iconic landmarks
• Enter the London Control Zone at Cookham, past Stoke Park and Pinewood Studios
• Pass Northolt Aerodrome and Wembley Stadium before joining the River Thames at Kew Gardens
• The tour follows the river through Central London with aerial views of; the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Cathedral, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, the Globe Theatre, the Gherkin, Cheese Grater, Walkie Talkie, the Shard, HMS Belfast, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
• Return to White Waltham by the same route in reverse
What Can I Expect
Exclusive Berkshire sightseeing flights in an executive helicopter! Departing from White Waltham Airfield near Maidenhead, you and up to two other passengers will enjoy a flight that has been chartered just for you. Fly local, or head over to London - the choice is yours.
Can you just imagine the excitement when you’re waiting to board the chopper at White Waltham for your exclusive flight? If you’ve never been in a helicopter before, it really is something else. As the rotor blades speed up, you’re bound to feel a little bit of that nervous excitement. Before you know it, you’ll lifting gently into the air...and you’re away!
We are offering two flight durations for you and your invitees. You can pick between the 30-minute or the 50-minute flight. On the 30-minute trips you’ll explore the local area. There’s lots to see in Berkshire, from stunning market towns like Marlow, to riverside locations like Henley. You’re also right on the doorstep of the Chiltern Hills at White Waltham, which are stunning when seen from the air.
If you have a connection to a particular place around this part of Berkshire, make sure you talk to your pilot at your briefing before take off and your flight path might be adapted to include your spot.
Those opting for the longer flight have a treat in store. Lasting between 50 and 55-minutes, you get to see a fair bit of the area local to White Waltham Airfield, before you head north to join what heli pilots know as H10. This is one of the designated helicopter lanes that criss-cross the capital. You’ll be skirting around Uxbridge, around RAF Northolt and past Wembley Stadium to the drop down to Kew Bridge, from where the route follows the curve of the River Thames.
So there you are, cruising at around 800ft right above London in your personally chartered helicopter. The flight path really is in the heart of the action, with everything from the Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s, to the Globe Theatre and the Shard on show. You then turn round and do it all again in reverse, as you head back to White Waltham.
Whether you choose to head to the capital, or keep it local around the Berkshire area, these exclusive sightseeing flights from White Waltham are a superb way to celebrate with just you onboard.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Maximum weight 18 stone
• Under 18s myust be accompanied by a participating adult
• Spectators are welcome to watch your departure and arrival
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Tours are available in a Twin Squirrel helicopter which can accommodate 5 passengers for an additional charge payable when booking your date
• Tours depart from White Waltham Airfield in Berkshire