• A helicopter pleasure flight lasting approximately 20 minutes
• You will cover over 30 miles
• Views include: Sefton Park, Anfield Stadium, Goodison Park and Aintree Racecourse
• Flights are in a Robinson R44 Raven II with 3 passenger seats, all with a window seat
What Can I Expect
Ever fancied seeing Liverpool from the air? Well now you can with this brilliant Liverpool helicopter tour taking in all the famous sights as you sit in your fancy chopper enjoying the amazing bird's eye view of the city.
Normally when we talk about these helicopter tours we say that the pilot does a running commentary. Here in Liverpool the buildings and landmarks are so well known that you probably won't need to be told what they are, even if you are looking down on them from the air, rather than at them from street level like you'd normally do.
Your tour will leave from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Within seconds of the helicopter taking off you will see the River Mersey estuary from the air. Liverpool city centre comes dramatically into view and before you know it, you'll be excitedly pointing out of the window as you spot all the sights.
Footy fans can't fail to be impressed as you hover over Anfield, the home of the Reds then Goodison Park, home for the Blues. There's more sporting sightseeing from the air with Liverpool's famous Aintree Racecourse, where the Grand National is run. Your helicopter will swoop and hover over these key locations so you can get some brilliant aerial photos.
There are also some lovely countryside parks and estates in Liverpool and this helicopter tour includes a flypast over idyllic Sefton Park covering 235 acres of listed historical parklands - see if you can spot the lovely Palm House from the air.
We think experiencing Liverpool from the air is a great way to appreciate this superb Scouse city. As the motto of John Lennon Airport says, 'above us only sky' and that's true, but below us there is so much to see on this Liverpool helicopter tour.
• Selected weekend dates throughout the year
• This experience requires the 3 seats to be filled to take place
• Maximum weight 17 stone
• Minimum age is dependant on the size of the child (approx 3-4) They must be able to sit upright, unaided in a booster seat if required
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
• Spectators are welcome to watch the take of and landing
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• John Lennon Airport, Liverpool