Our collection of UK sightseeing flights let you see the world from a very different angle as you cruise at around 1500ft over town and country. Everything looks so different from the air and it's a real pleasure to be on a flight to appreciate the views, rather than simply travelling from A to B.
We think these flights are ideal for those who want to see all the sights from the air but aren't too keen on actually flying the aircraft themselves. After your VIP welcome onboard from your pilot, all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the incredible aerial views.
• Helicopter sightseeing tours over famous stadiums • Look down on your favourite football team's home! • Flights operated by Bell Jet Ranger helicopters • Aerial tours last around 20mins/up to 30 miles
• Discover the living history of the Army Air Corps • Package includes a heli flight & museum entrance • Fly in an executive Bell Long Ranger helicopter • Cream tea in the Apache Cafe to round off your day
• Heli trips from Cotsworld Airport nr Cirencester • Explore this Are of Outstanding Natural Beauty • See Chedworth, the ampitheatre, Cleeve Hill & more • Look down on the pretty Cotswold villages & towns
• Experience low-level Dambusters style flying! • Fly at 500ft over North Yorks Moors & Pennines • Flight duration gives you over an hour in the air • Available in two or four seat Piper light aircraft
• London vintage pleasure flights from Headcorn • Operated by an ex-RAF de Havilland Devon airliner • See the sights of the capital from your window seat • 1950s air travel at its vintage & nostalgic best!
• Cruise over Edinburgh in an executive helicopter • Trip departs from a rural helipad in Edinburgh • See all the famous sights from 1000ft in the air • Minimum age for these sightseeing flights is 6 yrs
• Luxury heli-dining packages to Oakley Hall Hotel • Travel by chartered heli from Blackbushe Airport • A 3-course lunch at the 2 AA Rosette restaurant • A VIP day out by heli for two people to celebrate
• Sightseeing pleasure flights from Durham Tees • A superb range of flight routes to choose from • Tours operate on an exclusive basis for two people • Choose between a 30, 60 or 90 minute tour duration
• Helicopter sightseeing tours from Rochester Airport • See Kent maritime & industrial heritage from above • Fly over castles, historic houses & gardens too • A range of flight itineraries to choose from
• See Bristol from the air on this helicopter flight • Spot Clifton Suspension Bridge, Cabot Tower etc • Fly in a Robinson or Airbus heli from Bath Racecourse • Book a 25 or extended 50-mile tour in the chopper
• Helicopter sightseeing flights over Lancashire • Take off from a working dairy farm & visitor centre • Fly in an executive Bell Long Ranger helicopter • A great place for friends & family to watch from
• Helicopter sightseeing flights over Liverpool & Chester • Setting off from the middle of Aintree Racecourse! • A variety of helicopter flight durations available • Enjoy those fab bird's eye views of the Pool
• Heli flights from City Airport Manchester Barton • See the sights of Manchester, Bolton and beyond • Various itineraries to suit all tastes & pockets • In-helicopter pilot commentary via headset intercom
• Charter flights from a range of regional airports • Fly on the cusp of British & Icelandic airspace • Onboard astronomers explain the Aurora Borealis • A unique Northern Lights experience in an airliner
• Helicopter sightseeing rides from Cardiff Heliport • Explore Wales's capital city by executive chopper • See Cardiff & countryside castles on extended tour • Cardiff Heliport is right on the edge of the docks
• Heli flights over Portsmouth & the Isle of Wight • Extended tours give you 60 minutes of flight time • Tours set off from HMS Daedalus (Solent Airport) • See everything from the Spinnaker to the Needles!
• Helicopter sightseeing tours around Mid-Wales • Flights all take off from the airport at Welshpool • See the Severn Valley and beyond from the air • A wide range of flight paths & itineraries offered
• A 20 minute flight alongside a stunning Spitfire • Take off from Sywell Aerodrome in Northamptonshire • You fly in a deHavilland Devon next to the Spitfire • Every seat is a window seat in this passenger plane!
• Fly over Leeds Castle with a Spitfire leading the way • You will be one of eight passengers in the Devon • The de Havilland Devon is a 1950s passenger plane • Departures from Headcorn Airfield in Kent
• Exclusive helicopyer charter flights over London • Only operator to offer tours out of central London • Voucher is for up to 6 of you to fly in the chopper • Three flight paths over London to choose from
• Take photos out of the open door of a helicopter! • Extreme aerial photography experiences in London • Head out from Battersea Heliport up the Thames • Snap those unobstructed, vertical downward shots
• Miliary vehicles, Tigers & Dragon Rapides combined at Duxford • Tiger Moth lesson, Dragon sightseeing & APC drive • Short hosted tour to a behind the scenes IWM area • Briefing & closing reception in the control tower
This is a beautiful country we live in and these aerial sightseeing tours will show you some of the best bits of it. See that rolling countryside, the most photographed buildings and a whole raft of historic landmarks over towns, cities and villages all over the UK, from high above the ground.
Of course, getting airborne gives you that all-important birds eye viewpoint, so you'll be looking down on all that's going on below. During the first couple of minutes of these sightseeing flights you'll probably be acclimatising to the view - it's like toy town, with people appearing to be the size of ants and cars looking just like miniature versions. Then you’ll relax into it as you spot all those sights, with the pilot often offering a commentary.
A full range of flight durations and sightseeing destinations
Flight durations range from five minute 'buzz' thrills, to 45 minutes of sheer sightseeing tour heaven as you soar over wonderful places and sights that are all the more photogenic from the air. You’ll get to see everything from castles and stately homes, to beaches and wonderful cliffs and coves, with sports venues and city centres too.
We've got lots of itineraries for you to choose from across the United Kingdom. How about getting a feel for what the boys in 617 RAF Squadron had to do when they swooped down to just 60ft over the water on a Dambusters flight in the Lakes? Fancy enjoying flying around the incredible skyscrapers of London? Want to gaze down on the purpose-built set where Emmerdale is filmed,? Or perhaps you've always wanted to see what Anfield and Goodison Park football grounds look from the air? It's all possible!
One of the most magical sightseeing flights has to be the chartered flights to see the Northern Lights. It’s nature’s very best light show and if you’re lucky enough to see them out of the plane’s window, you too could be rewarded with some amazing images, like this traveller documents in his Northern Lights video from a plane over Norway.
Indeed, it doesn't matter where you are sitting in the aircraft, you will get some fabulous views that definitely merit being be captured on film. That means you can show your friends and family what you saw once you have landed back on terra firma - after all, it's probably those very same people who bought your ticket!
We think these UK-wide sightseeing experiences are truly superb and we particularly love the flight in the classic de Havilland Dove commercial airliner for that nostalgic twist. You’ll probably never get the same chance again to see those airborne panoramic vistas in all their glory from overhead.