Our team continues to process and send vouchers in line with UK Government guidelines. In the meantime, we’ve extended our voucher validity from 12 to 18 months giving you plenty of time to take your experience.
For more information on how we’re addressing the coronavirus situation view our COVID-19 FAQs
Our range of meals out and delightful dinners make for a very tasty dining experience! A nice meal is the perfect gift choice to show someone you love how much you think of them. And dining out can be for any occasion too, whether it's a table for two for a romantic dinner, a chance to catch up on the gossip with a best friend, a special treat for Mum or a celebratory meal out for all the family.
We’ve got a dining experience to suit every pocket and all tastes too. It could be culinary fine dining at its best with an innovative multi-course tasting menu, or a hearty and beautifully cooked Sunday lunch in a stunning country house setting. Expect excellent personal service from the waiting team, fresh ingredients and mouth watering menus all combining to deliver a meal that you and your chosen companion will heartily appreciate and remember - and there's no washing up to do after your meal! Bon appetit! Read more...
• Get 50% off food or 2for1 at 6000+ restaurants • Favourites like PizzaExpress & Handmade Burger Co. • Includes tastecard+ for discounted days out & cinema • Valid for a year with access to tastecard App included
• Bottomless brunch in Manchester's Northern Quarter • Choose your main dish from the extensive menu • Free flowing drinks for the duration of your meal • 1.5hr slots from 11:00 every Saturday and Sunday
• Discounts on dining, cinema & lots more around the UK • 6000+ locations incl fine dining & independents • Well known chains inc. Byron, Cafe Rouge & Giraffe • Free access to the gourmet society App for one year
• Luxury heli-dining packages to Oakley Hall Hotel • Travel by chartered heli from Blackbushe Airport • A 3-course lunch at the 2 AA Rosette restaurant • A VIP day out by heli for two people to celebrate
• Indulgent spa day experiences at Swinton Park Hotel • A stunning modern spa in an equally stunning setting • All spa packages include a lunch at The Terrace • Treatments use Elemis and Bamford products
Treating someone you love to a dining experience is something many of us enjoy these days. We guess it comes down to that age-old adage ‘Eat to live, or live to eat’. With the veritable dining revolution that has hit the country of the past few years, we think it’s definitely more a case of live to eat, as English cuisine has become innovative, sought-after and, most importantly, delicious!
With a plethora of restaurants and eateries from Michelin-starred hotel restaurants to street food wagons, you can literally eat your way around the world without even leaving UK shores, such is the melting pot of flavours and influences. And no matter what your budget is you can eat good, well-prepared food if you know where to look.
A handpicked collection of dining experiences for all budgets
And that’s where we come in. We’ve deliberated over entrees, dug around for the best main courses and dabbled in divine desserts to bring you a rather fabulous hand-picked collection of dining experiences.
And whilst you may think London is where all the fine dining is, what could be more lovely than a meal for two in a cosy gastro pub in the Lake District? Or maybe you’re after food and entertainment? Well, we can do that too with dining experiences where it’s most definitely show time, as you can see from the video of the Medieval banqueting experience we offer.
Fine dining - for the ultimate eating out experience
For those diners who want to really make an impression, we have sneaked in more than one very fancy dining experience for you. How cool would it be to fly to Paris onboard a private jet and eat in the restaurant perched in the Eiffel Tower? Or maybe you’d prefer to hop in heli to take you to a hotel for luncheon? And then there’s the tasting menu. This is where you sit down to a whole multitude of courses, each one served in tiny quantities, but bursting with stunning flavours. It’s almost like art and expect to be at table for a whole evening as you work your way through 10 courses!