• Pre-show entertainment from 6:30pm
• Reserved area for show
• Late night lounge and DJ until late
• In addition to the silver package you will also receive a three-course meal
What Can I Expect
Dining and entertainment fused into one great night out at the London Cabaret Club! This is your invitation for the two of you to attend a show-stopping night out at this fantastic central London cabaret, with Gold and Silver packages available for you.
London’s lovely Bloomsbury Ballroom is the permanent home of this celebrated cabaret club, one of the most successful and renowned in the capital. Lighting up the London nightlife scene, the yearly schedule of productions is always full of glitz and glamour, with a variety of different shows put on throughout the year.
They are all high-energy cabaret spectaculars, with dazzling choreography, superb costumes and great performers taking part. The cabaret acts on stage entertain you accompanied by a live band.
Featuring theatrical stars and cabaret performers, the club boasts premium production values worthy of a West End stage show. You'll be amazed by incredible aerial performers, be charmed by the dancers and be whisked back to a bygone age of traditional cabaret shows.
No matter which show you choose, it's going to a be packed programme of wonderful song and dance, with a distinct swoosh of glamour all wrapped up in a wonderful ballroom setting. This glamorous age is reflected in your whole evening. From the cocktail menu filled with timeless classics, to the delicious dining menu - everything is as glittery and gorgeous as you’d expect.
After being thoroughly entertained throughout the show, the performers leave the London cabaret club stage to raucous applause from you, the appreciative audience. The stage then becomes a dance floor, with a DJ spinning the tunes for you to dance into the wee hours. What a way to round off your night out!
Check out the current list of productions under the 'When is it available' tab.
All About Gatsby
• Performances until 4th April
Gatsby with Love
• Performance on 14th February
Best of British Pop
• Performances from 17th April until 22nd August
• Performance on 29th August
London Never Dies
• Performances from 4th September until 21st November
• Performances from 26th November until 19th December
• Minimum age 18
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Add-on and pre-order drink options are available when making your booking
• The Bloomsbury Ballroom, Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1B