• A 90 minute expedition climbing The O2 roof
• Meet your climb guide and get kitted out in a climb suit, shoes and safety harness
• Enjoy 360 degree views from the viewing platform of The O2
• Vouchers are valid for all of the following climbs
• The Original Expedition: Climb the roof during the day. When it's clear you can see landmarks up to 15 miles away
• The Sunset Expedition: Climb as the sun goes down. See London against the background of an auburn sky
• The Twilight Expedition: Take a trip in the dark. Experience the bright lights twinkling in the night sky
What Can I Expect
Who would you invite to ‘come climb and dine at The O2 with me’? The O2 climb and dine experience offers a heady mix of scaling the heights of The O2 Arena, combined with a nice meal out afterwards - in a restaurant right underneath where you were walking!
You can’t beat a bit of urban mountaineering and The O2 and meal is the real deal. You’ll certainly be earning your dinner, as you take on the walkways that literally take you up to the middle of the famous roof and back down the other side. All with sweeping 360 degrees thrown in for good measure.
And we have to say, by all accounts it’s pretty full-on out there for The O2 climbers and diners. You’ll be kitted out in a climbing outfit according to the weather (it can be windy at the summit!) that also includes a climbing harness and special sticky-soled boots for extra grip. As you get all this gear on, the nerves are bound to start - it’s not every day you walk up and over a massive roof structure now is it? All the climb team members are really friendly and will encourage you all the way.
Having conquered your personal Everest right there in the heart of SE10, enjoyed the views in the middle and gathered your thoughts to walk back down the other side, it’s time to celebrate your bravery - with a nice meal at All Bar One at The O2.
And when we say this All Bar One is at The O2, we mean right inside the arena, overlooking the main entrance hall and next to the ticket office, just a couple of leaps from the Up at The O2 basecamp where you started your experience.
Whilst getting settled into your seat and perusing the set menu for your two course meal, take a moment to reflect. Just a few minutes ago you were actually walking right over the very top of this All Bar One, where you’re now sitting for your meal. That’s a big deal in our book and if we were you, we’d be celebrating our climb and dine at The O2 with a glass of something bubbly!
The O2 Climbs
• Daily climbs from 10am
• Summer Opening: 25 March until 06 October
• Winter Opening: 07 October until 24 March
All Bar One Opening Times
• Monday-Thursday 9am-11pm
• Friday and Saturday 9am-12am
• Sunday 9am-10.30pm
• Minimum age 8
• Minimum height 1.2m
• Maximum weight 21 stone
• A good, general level of fitness is required
• Not suitable during pregnancy
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult (aged 18 or over)
• 1:2 adults to children aged 8-11 years
• 1:4 adults to children aged 12-13 years
• 1:5 adults to children aged 14-17 years
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Participants should arrive 15 minutes before your climb time
• Generally each group on the climb will consist of up to 16 people with a guide
• If you are looking to 'Climb the O2' in the next few days, please advise our customer services team Monday-Friday during office hours. Voucher codes for online session bookings are not dispatched on weekends or bank holidays
• The wearing of face coverings within the Up at The O2 base camp and north camp is advisable
• Visitors to other areas of The O2 are required to wear face coverings at all times, except inside bars and restaurants
• Please ensure you bring a face covering with you as you will be required to wear it in order to exit the venue
• The O2 Arena, Peninsula Square, London, SE10
• All Bar One, The O2, London, SE10