Dining Experiences for every occasion from Into The Blue
Our range of meals out and delightful dinners make for a very tasty dining experience! A nice meal is the perfect gift choice to show someone you love how much you think of them. And dining out can be for any occasion too, whether it's a table for two for a romantic dinner, a chance to catch up on the gossip with a best friend, a special treat for Mum or a celebratory meal out for all the family.
We’ve got a dining experience to suit every pocket and all tastes too. It could be culinary fine dining at its best with an innovative multi-course tasting menu, or a hearty and beautifully cooked Sunday lunch in a stunning country house setting. Expect excellent personal service from the waiting team, fresh ingredients and mouth watering menus all combining to deliver a meal that you and your chosen companion will heartily appreciate and remember - and there's no washing up to do after your meal! Bon appetit! Read more...
• Tickets for the i360 & a meal at Cafe Rouge too • Ride the world's first vertical cable car to 450ft • Enjoy views over sea & land for over 20 miles • A two course meal for two at Cafe Rouge brasserie
• A steam train brunch for two at Churnet Valley • Onboard the Diana dining car of the Moorlander train • Locally sourced hot and cold breakfast fayre • Package includes unlimited train travel for the day
• An overnight stay at the Novotel Liverpool Centre • Dinner at Jamie's Italian in nearby Liverpool ONE • Hotel ideally located in the heart of Liverpool • Visit the docks, museums, bars, shops and more
• A private jet charter to Paris just for you • Michelin Star Dining at 'Le Jules Verne' Eiffel Tower restaurant • Enjoy private return transfers in Paris • Join the jet-set lifestyle for a day out in Paris
• Weekend for 2 at DoubleTree by Hilton in Islington • Well-placed hotel just 4mins walk from Angel tube • Dinner in the hotel's Marco Pierre White restaurant • Ideal for exploring all that London has to offer
Treating someone you love to a dining experience is something many of us enjoy these days. We guess it comes down to that age-old adage ‘Eat to live, or live to eat’. With the veritable dining revolution that has hit the country of the past few years, we think it’s definitely more a case of live to eat, as English cuisine has become innovative, sought-after and, most importantly, delicious!
With a plethora of restaurants and eateries from Michelin-starred hotel restaurants to street food wagons, you can literally eat your way around the world without even leaving UK shores, such is the melting pot of flavours and influences. And no matter what your budget is you can eat good, well-prepared food if you know where to look.
A handpicked collection of dining experiences for all budgets
And that’s where we come in. We’ve deliberated over entrees, dug around for the best main courses and dabbled in divine desserts to bring you a rather fabulous hand-picked collection of dining experiences.
And whilst you may think London is where all the fine dining is, what could be more lovely than a meal for two in a cosy gastro pub in the Lake District? Or maybe you’re after food and entertainment? Well, we can do that too with dining experiences where it’s most definitely show time, as you can see from the video of the Medieval banqueting experience we offer.
A private chef who cooks in your home
If you don’t fancy going out to a restaurant to eat good food, you can bring the dining to you by booking a private chef to cook for you in your own home. What’s more, you can be as involved as you like. You could get you and your dinner guests assisting in the kitchen to learn how it’s done, take the pleasure of watching a master chef at work or just play host with most and party whilst your stunning meal is being concocted for you.
Fine dining - for the ultimate eating out experience
For those diners who want to really make an impression, we have sneaked in more than one very fancy dining experience for you. How cool would it be to fly to Paris onboard a private jet and eat in the restaurant perched in the Eiffel Tower? Or maybe you’d prefer to hop in heli to take you to a hotel for luncheon? And then there’s the tasting menu. This is where you sit down to a whole multitude of courses, each one served in tiny quantities, but bursting with stunning flavours. It’s almost like art and expect to be at table for a whole evening as you work your way through 10 courses!