• Entitles you to access thousands of family friendly offers across the UK for a year
• Up to 40% off at cinemas nationwide, including adult and child tickets, 7 days a week
• Up to 57% off at thousands of family days out, including Bowling, Theme Parks, Play Centres and many more
• Kids eat free at thousands of restaurants nationwide
• Huge savings on UK Family Breaks
• Up to 4,193 discounts nationwide, the Kids pass saves family money
• Only one Kids Pass is required per household, this will cover children in the household and also covers adults in some cases
• Discount to great brands such as; TGI Fridays, Bella Italia, UK Paint Ball, Diggerland, MFA Bowl, Hard Rock Cafe, Drayton Manor and more (subject to availability)
• Kids Go Free to Blue Planet Aquarium
What Can I Expect
Save money and have fun as a family with a Kids Pass! These passes give you thousands of discounted days out for you and the children. Activities, eateries and venues around the country are included in the deal, so there is bound to be a great choice of cheap days out with the kids for you to pick from, wherever you are in the UK.
The best thing about these passes is that you only need one per household, not one per child. That means the discounts go further and bargains are even better. This is because the card entitles you to the same deals for all your kids. What’s more, the discounts are often for family packages, so even the adults can benefit.
And family members like grandparents don’t miss out either. Although the card you use will only have one name on it, either parent or any guardian can take the card to use on their days out. So grandma can take the kids swimming for less and uncle can treat their nieces and nephews to a karting session without it costing the earth.
Once you’ve got your card, it’s really easy to check out what discounted days are available and when. There’s the Kids Pass App and the website, where deals are updated on a daily basis to a database of over 4000 activities. Say for example you fancy eating out. Simply have a browse by area or by restaurant name and see what whets your appetite.
How about a Hungry Horse pub offer where kids under 12 eat free? Or perhaps a special meal at Strada to celebrate, with kids meals costing only a £1? Once you’ve chosen your bargain meal deal, each Kids Pass listing will include an explanation on how to claim your discount offer. And is often the case with the restaurants featured, you simply need to show your Kids Pass on asking for the bill.
Of course, it’s not just great discounts on food. You can pass some quality time with the kids all year round with discounted days out for all sorts of things. Take them to a theme park, or go and see the latest Hollywood blockbuster film with them. Get active with a day out for the kids and the parents at a David Lloyd leisure centre, or take little ones to a play centre. You can even get cheap tickets for visiting museums for a bit of culture.
What’s more, the Kids Pass partners are all top name brands and companies, from Bella Italia and Fayre & Square family pubs, to Chill Factore and Park Resorts self catering family holiday parks. We reckon that this discount card is enough to keep both the children and the adults happy all year round!
• 7 days a week throughout the year
• A small number of these offers may exclude certain days during the school holidays or peak times
• Most Theme Parks children aged 12+ are asked to purchase an adult ticket, and therefore at most, the Kids pass will offer a discount on all adult, child and family tickets
• 'Kids eat free' is one free child's meal per adult meal purchased, usually suitable for age 12 and under, depending on the restaurant
• Cinema offers a discount for both adult and child tickets valid 7 days a week
Anything Else I Need To Know?