• Simulator experience flying a business jet aircraft
• 30 and 60 minute flight durations are available
• Welcome, introduction and briefing
• One to one tuition from an experienced instructor
• The tuition will be tailored to your experience of flying and your choice of actions
• A range of destinations are available to fly to
• Five wrap around HD screens give you a real sensation of flight with high performance computers producing stunning graphics
• This is a 'fixed base' simulator which does not move
What Can I Expect
Fancy piloting your own private jet? This simulator lets you do just that - and in some considerable style. Built using a real business jet fuselage, this is about as real as it gets. We’re offering you the chance to fly VIP-style for a 30 or 60-minute virtual flight. Time to get in captain’s seat!
The flight simulator is based at Liverpool John Lennon Airport’s Business Aviation Centre. Set back from the main passenger terminal, this is where all the private aviation comings and goings take place. The operator offers everything from flight training and leasing, to aviation engineering services and handling too.
The sim is an integral part of their pilot training programmes. Being EASA/CAA fully approved, it’s used for advanced training courses, to keep licensed pilots current and to practice scenarios.
As you walk towards the simulator, you’ll realise it looks just like a private jet you’d see whisking the rich and famous between airports the world over. Up the short set of steps and you’re in the cabin. For once you’ll be turning left into the flight deck. This is where it all happens. And this is where you’ll be heading for the hot seat, that’s to say the captain’s seat, whilst your pilot instructor hosting the experience will be your co-pilot for the duration of your simulated flying time.
What also strikes you is how realistic it all is. This is a fixed base private jet simulator, so it doesn’t actually move, but it makes all the right noises, looks like a jet and feels like a jet too. And the five high definition wraparound screens will have you believe you really are sitting on the apron waiting for ATC clearance to taxi for take off.
Built on a Cessna 340 private jet fuselage, this Liverpool-based simulator replicates the popular biz jet the Raytheon 390 Premier1A. You, as captain, are in charge, so you’ll need your wits about you to fly to your chosen destination. Could it be a challenging descent into Innsbruck, or a take off right next to the sea from Gibraltar? The possibilities on this thrilling private jet simulator are endless, so pick your flight path and let your private jet dreams (almost) come true!
• Wednesdays to Sundays throughout the year
• Sessions are generally available between 10:00 and 18:00
• Minimum age 10
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Up to two spectators may join you in the simulator to observe your experience
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Liverpool Sir John Lennon Airport