Spa days simply have to be one of the most luxurious gifts to give. What could possibly be better than relaxing that tired body of yours in a sumptuous spa? Your day will be filled with nothing more stressful than deciding whether to stay in the jacuzzi a little bit longer, or move on to the sauna. A spa day or treatment voucher from IntotheBlue lets you enjoy all the facilities on offer. You can go solo for a bit of ‘you time’, share your pampering with a friend or book on one of our spa days for couples.
We have chosen all our spa and pamper day venues very carefully. Each one prides itself on the friendliness of their staff and a warm welcome from the moment you check in at reception. So if they've never been treated to a spa day before, you know you will be in good hands and feel at ease as soon as you arrive. What’s more, most of these vouchers give you access to the spa for the whole day, so there’s plenty of time for some serious chilling! Read more...
• A card that gives you 25% and 2 for 1 discounts! • Unlimited availability for a full 12 months • Valid at salons, gyms, health clubs & spas and more • Accepted at venues around the UK - a great gift!
• Spend the day relaxing at the Crowne Plaza Marlow • All day access to the water & fitness facilities • Includes a 55 minute massage or facial treatment • Don't forget to check out the outdoor hot tub!
• Try cryotherapy - the skin cooling treatment • Includes whole body, localised cryotherapy & massage • Step inside the cooling chamber at -85 degrees! • Aims to help recovery, rejuvenation and revitalise
• Indulgent spa day experiences at Swinton Park Hotel • A stunning modern spa in an equally stunning setting • All spa packages include a lunch at The Terrace • Treatments use Elemis and Bamford products
• Sign up to a girls only, fitness boot camp weekend • Various venues and dates around the country • A fun, exercise-filled bootcamp with no shouting! • Overnight accommodation, food & snacks all included
Treat yourself or someone you love to a spa day voucher
With the constant hustle and bustle of daily life, we rarely take time out for ourselves, which is where we come in. Our spa day packages are designed to give you all the relaxation and pampering you need and deserve - for girls and boys.
All vouchers are valid for 12 months, perfect if you fancy a spring freshen up or a winter warmer, as the venues are open all year round too. And when it comes to our spa venues, we’ve got posh hotels, independent day spas and retreats dotted all over the country in our spa day range, so you won’t have to travel far to get the relaxation and beauty treatments you richly deserve.
What's great about these vouchers is that many of them are for two people, so you can take your BFF, your Mum, your sister, your girlfriend, boyfriend, hubby…anyone really! Sitting in a cosy, calm and luxurious lounge waiting for your treatments, you'll be able to sit back and relax, chat and catch up on all the gossip. Of course, if you prefer to go on your own that's perfectly fine as well - that way it's all about detaching yourself from the outside world.
Spa packages with treatments included
Our most popular spa day vouchers are the packages that combine a treatment or two with a nice little treat such as lunch, or afternoon tea. When it comes to the treatments, there’s a huge variety on offer. You can go classic with a quick fix facial, a mani or pedi. Then again, why not try something a bit different like an Indian head massage or hot stone massage? Have a little watch of this hot stone massage video to see what you’re letting yourself in for!
As for how long you spend indulging in all the superb facilities during your spa day, that’s really up to you. Even once you’ve enjoyed your treatments, many spas allow you stay and enjoy things like the swimming pools, whirlpools, sauna and hammans. Some even invite you to join in classes in the fitness classroom, or encourage you to have a little workout in the gym.
Spa days to whole weekends - lots of pampering choices for you
Whether you spend just a couple of hours or even stay overnight, these wonderful experiences will ensure you leave fresh-faced, refreshed and ready to go again. We think they make great presents for mums, pre-wedding treats or romantic outings for couples and there is something for every budget too. Some offer open access to communal facilities only, whilst others include one or more treatments such as manicures, pedicures, massages, and facials.
All this looking after yourself can be hungry work, so you'll be pleased to hear many of our spa day locations have bars, bistros or restaurant areas attached.