• Cryotherapy Package lasting approximately one hour
• Sessions include the following three treatments
• Whole body cryotherapy chamber treatment The use of super-cooled air over the whole body surface, can help to reduce inflammation and muscle pain, increase metabolism and energy levels, improve skin quality and promote wellbeing
• One localised cryotherapy session Target a specific area. The concentrated cooling action reduces the skin temperature to around 5 degrees for around 10 minutes. As the tissue warms, a powerful anti-inflammatory response is triggered
• 25 minute deep tissue massage Releases toxins from your muscles, booting circulation and improving blood flow. The deep pressure stretches the ligaments, tendons and loosens muscles which relieves tension
What Can I Expect
Your chance to try cryotherapy! If you’ve never heard of cryotherapy treatment, this package offers a superb introduction to the cryotherapy chamber and the benefits that cryotherapy fans extoll. Let us tell you more about this cryotherapy chamber. It’s going to be chilly, but it’s going to feel good!
In essence, cryotherapy is all about how your body reacts to being in cold temperatures. As you cool down, your body’s natural defences kick in and it goes into boost mode, with your body sending super-oxygenated blood to the surface of the skin. The increased blood flow and circulation helps flush toxins from your body and that means the three Rs, that’s to say recover, revitalise and rejuvenate.
For your whole body cryotherapy treatment, you will be using the latest Cryoair chamber. It’s like a walk in tanning booth, except it’ll be filled with air cooled to around -85 degrees. And yes, whilst that is pretty cold, it’s a dry kind of cold. You’ll be wearing under garments and have your extremities covered, that’s to say feet, hands and head, with face masks are available too. You’ll then walk in, ready for your three-minute blast in the chamber.
During that time the cold air cools your surface temperature, rather than the body’s core and the reactions that we described earlier start to take place. And when you walk out of the cryotherapy chamber it’s a pretty amazing feeling as your body immediately feels rejuvenated with the rush of endorphins.
The localised cryotherapy concentrates on one chosen area of your body. It could be a dodgy knee, aching legs or bad back. The cool air is blown directly onto the concerned area for around 10 minutes, with the aim of reducing pain and inflammation, easing aches and promoting recovery. This one’s a particular favourite with sporting types.
Your cryotherapy session concludes with a deep tissue massage. This is a treatment that encourages lymphatic drainage and toxin release, making it the perfect complement to the local and whole body cryotherapy treatments.
The team of specialist therapists at this cryotherapy clinic at Sevenoaks in the heart of Kent will be carrying out your massage and hyper-cooling treatments that help healing, overall health and performance. Fans of cryotherapy treatments also feel there are benefits towards the effects of ageing, stress and illness and as one cryo fan said: “The second I was out, I felt fantastic. My pain was gone and for the rest of the day I was full of energy”. Let’s see if it works for you!
• Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9.30am-6.00pm
• Tuesdays and Thursdays 9.30am-8.30pm
• Saturdays 8.00am-5.00pm
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• One friend or family member is welcome to accompany you
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Sevenoaks, Kent