• Afternoon tea with a glass of sparkling wine for two people
• A traditional afternoon tea including scones, preserves, assorted finger sandwiches, a selection of cakes with tea or coffee
• One 25 minute treatment each
• Choose from a back, neck and shoulder massage or discovery facial
• Full use of the leisure facilities including swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
• Robe and towels provided
What Can I Expect
Tea for two in Corby please. With a couple of spa treatments included too you say? Why, that would be lovely! Order up a lovely relaxing day out for you and your invited guest with these teas for two at a hotel near Kettering.
What could be more enticing than a dip in the pool, followed by a nice little beauty treatment, then perhaps a sauna before heading to your table for afternoon tea? Once you’ve parked up and walked in to the hotel, you can leave all your worries and stresses behind, pop your watch in your bag and forget about time for a wee while too.
The facilities here are really very good, with many guests raving about the indoor the swimming pool. It’s a large, light-filled and airy area of the health and fitness centre that is a get place to try that regime of swim-relax-repeat, until it’s your time to head to one of the two treatment rooms for your included treatment.
You can choose between a classic Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or the Discovery Facial. What sets this small and friendly salon apart is the choice of spa products. Therapists use a fine range of Decleor Paris goodies, which are high quality and thoroughly nourishing for your skin, whether it’s a massage oil or a hydrating cream.
Then there’s the other type of cream. Clotted cream and scones. After your spa fun, it’s replenishment time with your tea for two. This Kettering hotel boasts a modern, contemporary designer lobby lounge and restaurant that’s very bright and funky. Pull up and chair and let the attentive staff bring all those delicious sweet and savoury goodies to your table.
Guest reviews consistently praise the restaurant and its team at this hotel on the outskirts of Corby for good quality food - and this tea for two offering is no exception. For sure it’s a classic platter, but one that has been created with fresh ingredients and very yummy it is too. And to round off your tea for two in this Corby hotel, a glass of bubbly will be served. Cheers!
• Monday-Sunday between 9am and 5pm, throughout the year
• *Upgrades to include Saturday and Sundays availability is £10 per couple payable when making your booking
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Minimum age 18
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Additional massage or facial can be added for £15.00 payable direct
• Please advise when booking any dietary requirements / food allergies
• Slippers can be purchased on the day £2.00
• Treatments in the package cannot be changed
• 3d Health and Fitness, Holiday Inn Corby