• Registration and thorough safety briefing
• Learn about the workings of the shotgun, ammunition, handling and safety procedures
• Learn the basic gun handling techniques
• You should allow between 2 and 3 hours for these experiences
What Can I Expect
Clay pigeon shooting in Cheshire - with its convenient location equidistant from Liverpool, Chester and Manchester, this shooting site at Frodsham in the heart of Cheshire is really easy to get to and once you arrive on the 200 acre country estate you'll feel far, far away from the hustle and bustle of life in the big towns and ready to go clay pigeon shooting.
We love the set up here. For a start, there's the lovely Scandic-style shooting lodge which is the heart of this clays and outdoor activity operation. The hub of all the activity, you will be welcomed and signed in here, before meeting the coach who will be putting you through you're clay pigeon shoot paces at this friendly shooting ground. And whilst being just miles from the likes of Liverpool and Manchester, once you're standing on the shooting range ready to take aim at your very first clay pigeon, you'll feel totally immersed in the countryside feeling!
All clay experiences begin with the detailed safety briefing. All instructors at this centre near Chester are highly skilled shooters and are brilliant at putting you at ease - after all, it's quite something when you hear and feel that cartridge fire out of the barrel, let alone trying to aim it at a clay pigeon spinning across the Cheshire skyline!
Your clay experience in Cheshire will give you the opportunity to try and shoot those flying targets into hundreds of little pieces. There's no denying the satisfaction felt when you shoot and watch the clay shatter - and with expert guidance and tuition on offer, you too should be hitting the target!
Anyone organising a group outing will be able to book a voucher to go clay pigeon shooting in Cheshire for up to 15 people. And with the farm estate being so close to Liverpool and Chester, it's a very popular choice for hen and stag clay pigeon shoot bookings, as you're not far from the bright lights of the city to carry on the partying after you've shot at your clays. As well as Cheshire, Clay pigeon shooting lessons are widely available across other parts of the UK.
• This Cheshire venue is available all year round
• Individual and small group bookings will usually be accommodated on a Wednesday or Saturdays
• Other times may also be available
• Due to local planning restrictions, all shooting must end by 4pm and there is no shooting allowed on Sundays
• The estate is often closed to the public on Bank Holidays for competitions
• Minimum age is 13 years
• Operator supplies suitable gun, cartridges, ear defenders, protective glasses
• Please wear clothes and shoes/boots suited to doing an outdoor activity
• This Cheshire based clay pigeon shooting establishment welcomes spectators and the Lodge provides an ideal base to watch the action
• The Lodge is a beautiful Scandinavian style log cabin with wood burning stove with a bar, refreshments and toilet facilities
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Frodsham, Cheshire