• Drive a 2016 Roush Mustang GT V8
• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• 3 or 6 miles driving the Mustang
• Allow up to one hour on site for this experience
• Engine: 5.0L V8
• Horsepower: 435 bhp
• Torque: 400 lb. -ft
• 0-60mph: 4.6 seconds
What Can I Expect
Feel the full force of the Roush Mustang! The sixth generation Ford Mustang GT is impressive. Throw in the Roush performance enhancements and you’ve got yourself a seriously cool modern day muscle car. Here’s your chance to drive this Roush’d up Ford around the race track of your choice. Yeehaa!
The logo on the front grille gives you the iconic image by Phillip Thomas Clark of the free roaming Mustang horse. This represented both the name of the car but also the American spirit. Already the sixth gen Mustang released in 2015 was wider, lower and more powerful than before.
A true modern muscle car with loads of power from its big V8 engine and handling to take on the best European contenders. Electrifying in every way, this car does not disappoint. It's roaring sound of the V8 under the hood, you really get the idea of why people love the Mustang so much. If you are a muscle fan then this will be the car for you. Even though you have all the creature comfoirts that we are now accustomed to having in our cars, make no mistake about it, this is a true Mustang, worthy of the badge and worthy of it's place in the Mucle Car Hall of Fame!
As the legend that is Jack Roush himself says: ‘Between a road car and a race car there’s a Roush car.’ And that’s certainly true of Roush’s Mustang. The long-running Ford muscle car favourite has been given racing finesse and competition performance that makes it a real head-turner of a car.
Add that to the fact that don’t see many Mustangs in the UK, let alone these Roush Mustangs, and you’ve got yourself a brilliant driving experience in a pretty rare car. Take your moment to feel the rush of the Roush at a race track near you and experience that in-your-face, all-American power for yourself!
• Selected weekday dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Upgrades to include weekends are available for £25 payable when booking your date
• Minimum age 17
• A full UK driving licence is required
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum height 4ft 5ins
• This is not suitable if you have suffered back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Honnington, Suffolk
• St Andrews, Leuchars
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
** Premium MSA race track £35 supplement applies, payable direct
* Weekend upgrade £25
• Castle Combe** Adults only
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire*
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey**
• All locations are subject to change