• Drive a Landrover Discovery on the woodland trail
• Tackle mud, water, hills, ditches and gravity defying side slopes
• You will be accompanied by a qualified BORDA instructor throughout to give you advise and directions
30 Minute Taster Session
• Invite up to three guests to ride as passengers for no additional charge
• Drive time can be shared with one of your guests if required
1, 2 & 3 Hour Sessions
• Drive time can be shared with all 3 guests or they can ride as passengers
What Can I Expect
There’s room for everyone in this 4x4 in Nottinghamshire! The beauty of these 4x4 off roading sessions at this north Nottingham venue is that you can fill the car. Be it a 30-minute taster or a much longer mission into the off-road world, you can have up to three friends or family members with you as passengers.
What’s great is that you’re effectively booking the whole car, so you can hog the steering wheel for the total duration yourself, or share driving time with your invited guests (only time for one to share on the taster session). And as it all takes place at a private off road centre near Nottingham, it means you don’t need a driving licence, so teens as young as 15 can have a go.
We think the whole set up in Nottingham makes it perfect for off road events - and especially ones orientated towards families and small groups. The focus is very much on fun in the 4x4s and letting you discover just what these vehicles (and you!) are capable of. There are over 40 acres of Nottinghamshire countryside to explore, with various natural and man-made obstacles as you go.
In fact, if you look down on this site from the air, it looks like a mad labyrinth of twisting trails and routes that duck in and out of the woods, up and down hills and all over the place. Plenty to keep even the most seasoned off roader occupied, so no-one's going to be bored at any point, with highlights including the mud dips and the see-saw to name just a couple.
As for the cars, this Nottingham-based 4x4 team has chosen the very best. The Land Rover Discovery needs no introduction. Rugged, powerful and downright hungry for those tricky off-road moments. They are the true workhorses of the countryside and you’ll see them trundling around farms all over these parts. Come rain, sun or snow, the trusty Landy Disco won’t let you down!
It’s also worth noting that there are both manual and automatic Discoverys available for these experiences, so even those with little or no driving experience on public roads will be able to have a go. And even children can enjoy the ride as a passenger, as long as you bring and install the appropriate booster/child seat. As you can see, going 4x4ing in Nottinghamshire gives you an exclusive experience that you can share!
• Wednesdays to Sundays throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum driver age 15
• No driving licence is required
• Children can ride as passengers as long as you bring and install a suitable booster/car seat
• Additional spectators are welcome, although due to the nature of the activity viewing is limited
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There is a snack bar on site serving hot and cold drinks and food
• Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear should be worn
• Newark, Nottinghamshire