• Sessions last for around 1.5 hours
• You will record one of your favourite songs under the guidance and expertise of your professional producer
• This experience includes a CD of your recording. You may share the session with one other person if you would like to bring a friend along
What Can I Expect
If your little budding popstar longs to sing their heart and soul out, give them this chance to record a song and shine in the spotlight for an afternoon of musical magic. Imagine their face when you tell them they will be heading to a professional music recording studio to sing and record their very own CD single
For this superstar session, your child can either start their solo career or take a friend along to duet, making this a great day out for birthdays and other special occasions. They’ll be able to record a song of their choice, with themselves on lead vocals, in the surroundings of a professional recording studio at a location convenient to you.
Just like the X-Factor, this kids’ music experience lets them show off their singing skills and have fun in a real studio, helped by professional sound engineers and producers to record a proper song with all the finishing touches any chart-topping star would receive. At the end of their session, they will be presented with a CD of their recorded track to take home and play over and over again, reliving their moment of musical glory.
If you know a youngster who’s got a talent for tunes, this recording session just for children is the perfect gift. Girls and boys who love to sing at home can go to an actual recording studio and will be able to sing at the top of their voices to their favourite hits into a real microphone, as the expert sound engineer checks the sound levels, operates the mixing desk and hits ‘record’ to lay down their favourite song in a unique and enjoyable way.
These days the charts are full of young kids belting out some great pop tunes, so if you know a boy who thinks they can sing like Justin Bieber, or a girl who would love to be the new Taylor Swift, this is an experience they will absolutely love - and they even get to see how a real recording studio works! So give your lovable little angel the chance to sing along in style and record a song like a true music maestro.
• Selected weekday and weekends dates throughout the year and are subject to availability
• Most studios operate from 10am until 10pm
• Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
• There is no minimum age to take part in this experience
• Most venues allow up to two spectators to enter the studio and watch the kids recordings
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Backing tracks at the Devon & Leicestershire locations are charged at between £1.50 and £3.00 per track should you wish to record a song not available in their existing stock
• Birmingham (Midlands)
• Bradford (West Yorkshire)
• Bristol (Avon)
• Crewe (Cheshire)
• Edinburgh (Scotland)
• Essex (Loughton)
• Exeter (Devon)
• Gateshead (Tyne & Wear)
• Heywood (Greater Manchester)
• Hull (East Yorkshire)
• Kettering (Northants)
• Liverpool (Merseyside)
• London (Willesden Green)
• Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire)
• Milton (Cambridgeshire)
• Potton (Bedfordshire)
• Radford (Coventry)
• Royston (Hertfordshire)
• Sudbury (Suffolk)
• Thame (Oxfordshire)
• Truro (Cornwall)
• Pontypridd (South Wales)