• You and your family will be in the studio for around three hours
• Record one to two of your favourite tracks once or twice, depending group size
• Assisted by a professional producer who will give you advice and tips
• You will each receive a CD of your recording as a memento
What Can I Expect
Get the whole clan together for a Family Superstar Singer day! No, we're not talking crooning away like the Von Trapp family in the Sound of Music, we're thinking more along the lines of the Osmond family, Five Star or even the Jackson Five.
We're sure that amongst your family there are some who love to sing. This superb experience will see you and up to four of your family members all piling in to a professional recording studio to have fun, sing and lay down some funky tracks! Studios are available throughout the UK, so you can choose the one that is most convenient to for you and your family.
Once you've decided what you want to sing (surely 'We are family' has got to be contender for the number spot in the family sing-song?) you will have a run through in front of the bank of microphones in the live studio, before going for a take. The sound engineer will tweaking the knobs on the mixing desk to make those family harmonies sound super smooth and ready to be mixed down onto your very own CD.
Depending on how many of you there are on the Family Superstar Singer session, you will be able to record at least one and possibly two of your family favourite tunes. We think this group singing experience is a fantastically creative way to get the whole family together for an experience you and your relatives will be talking about for years to come.
• Sessions are available all year round with most studios operating seven days a week
• The maximum group size is 5
• There is no minimum age required
• All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
• Spectators are welcome
• Two non singing guests are allowed to enter the studio and watch the recording session
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Backing tracks at the Devon & Leicestershire locations are charged at between £1.50 and £3.00 per track should you wish to record a song not available in their existing stock
• BIRMINGHAM, Midlands
• BRADFORD, West Yorkshire
• BRISTOL, Avon
• CHICHESTER, West Sussex
• CREWE, Cheshire
• EDINBURGH, Scotland
• EXETER, Devon
• GATESHEAD, Tyne & Wear
• HEYWOOD, Greater Manchester
• HULL, East Yorkshire
• KETTERING, Northamptonshire
• MELTON MOWBRAY, Leicestershire
• MILTON, Cambridgeshire
• POTTON, Bedfordshire
• RADFORD, Coventry
• ROYSTON, Hertfordshire
• SUDBURY, Suffolk
• THAME, Oxfordshire
• TRURO, Cornwall
• PONTYPRIDD, South Wales
• WILLESDEN GREEN, London