Silver Recording Session
• Allow around 1.5 hours for this experience
• Record one song
Gold Recording Session
• Around 3 hours of studio time
• Record at least two songs
• Both Silver and Gold Sessions can be shared with one other person so long as you are singing together
• A CD of your singing at the end of the experience
What Can I Expect
Record your very own CD during a recording studio experience! Every superstar singer will be popping on a pair of headphones and performing to their favourite music. And no, it’s not karaoke, you will be singing to a professional backing track and laying down your own unique version in a proper recording studio!
From the moment you enter the studio you'll be the star of the show, the one with the X-Factor and the next big thing, as you sing under the direction of the professional sound engineers. There's no need to be nervous, as you have lots of studio experience time to build up your singing confidence - and above all, the emphasis is on having fun!
The Silver recording experience gives you time to rehearse and record one track of your choosing. Once the recording is complete, you can watch and learn from the skilled studio producers who'll digitally mix and edit the track, adding effects and flourishes before it’s transferred and saved onto a CD.
For a longer recording studio experience, opt for the Gold session, which doubles your time on site, giving you the chance to record two of your favourite hits to be mixed and polished before you take your disc home as a permanent memento of your time behind the microphone.
This is a wonderful day out for any wannabe music stars and gives you an insight into how recordings in a studio are made. By the end of your session you’ll feel like a real singing sensation, proudly show off your individual CD to friends and family, as well as adoring fans.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a chart-topping artist, or you know someone who does, then book onto a Gold or Silver recording studio experience and hone those vocal skills as you warble your best tunes in a professional music setting.
• Available at selected times throughout the year
• Most of the venues are open 10am to 10pm, seven days a week
• Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Casual, comfortable clothing is recommended
• The activities are not suitable for people with hearing problems
• You can bring up to two guests to watch your foray into singing superstardom
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Backing tracks at the Devon & Leicestershire locations are charged at between £1.50 and £3.00 per track should you wish to record a song not available in their existing stock
• Birmingham (Midlands)
• Bradford (West Yorkshire)
• Bristol (Avon)
• Crewe (Cheshire)
• Chichester (West Sussex)
• Exeter (Devon)
• Edinburgh (Scotland)
• Essex (Loughton)
• Gateshead (Tyne & Wear)
• Glasgow (Scotland)
• Heywood (Greater Manchester)
• Hull (East Yorkshire)
• Kettering (Northants)
• Liverpool (Merseyside)
• Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire)
• Milton (Cambridgeshire)
• Potton (Bedfordshire)
• Radeord (Coventry)
• Royston (Hertfordshire)
• Sudbury (Suffolk)
• Thame (Oxfordshire)
• Truro (Cornwall)
• Pontypridd (Wales)