• Two hour experience with 14 laps of the 0.75 mile circuit
• 1:1 instruction with up to five drivers taking turns to drive
• A high speed passenger ride
• Personalised drivers certificate
What Can I Expect
Ditch the video driving games and treat them to a junior rally driving day in Gloucestershire - much more fun for them and you!
They'll get to drive a real rally car at this professional rally school for kids aged from ten years upwards. All instruction is tailored to the child, so they don't even have to have been behind the wheel of a car before in their life to enjoy this rally driving experience for kids.
Young petrolheads will be jumping up and down with joy when they see the cars used - real competition prepared Citroen C2 Rally Challenge cars with all the features of a class winning rally car, from roll cages and bucket seats to multi point harnesses and paddle gear changes - this is the real deal!
All events begin with a welcome meeting, sign on and safety briefing, each young driver will then be assessed to establish the level of their driving experience. For total beginners the session will start by learning the basics of accelerator use, braking techniques and steering on a loose surface. Depending on their progress they may then be able to progress onto more advanced techniques. Of course, if they've already got some previous driving experience under their belt, they'll be tackling more complexe moves from handbrake turns to over and understeer...
Each driver will receive 14 laps of the 0.75 mile all gravel stage making a total of around 10.5 miles of action behind the wheel. To finish off the experience, each junior driver will enjoy a high speed passenger ride where an expert instructor will demonstrate just how hard these cars can be driven.
Each young driver will then receive a personalised certificate as a memento of their rally day. For the full list of driving activities available by gift voucher please see our main driving experiences section.
• Selected Saturdays and some weekday dates throughout the year (excluding January)
• Sessions are usually available with AM and PM start times
• Places can be limited so early booking is recommended
• Ages 10-16 can take part
• Minimum height of 4'11 and max of 6'5"
• Maximum weight limit is 20 stone
• A parent or guardian will be required to sign a declaration of indemnity
• All drivers must be accompanied on site by a spectating parent or guardian
• No previous driving experience is required
These experiences are also available to disabled drivers using specially adapted rally cars.
• Have full use of both arms
• Have full use of the upper body from the waist up
• Be able to fully process instructions accurately, quickly and coherently
• Have eyesight which is adequate for driving purposes, with lenses if required
• Have sufficient hearing to understand instructions given whilst wearing an open faced crash helmet
• Not suffer from fits, seizures or black outs
• Spectators are very welcome with a limit of three per driver
• No children under the age of eight are permitted for safety reasons
• Any spectators under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• An edited DVD of participants in car action is available to purchase on the day for £35.
• Between Swindon and Cirencester on the Gloucestershire and Wiltshire border