Isle of Wight Day Tour
• Return ferry crossing between Southampton and East Cowes
• Visit Osborne House (entrance included)
• Enjoy a visit to Shanklin and/or Sandown to have free time exploring the beaches
• Visit Godshill to explore the Model Village and taste the locally made cider
• Coach/Mini-bus travel (dependent on group size)
What Can I Expect
Escape the noise of the capital on this Isle of Wight coach tour! Cross the strait of the Solent and discover a very special little island, with a visit to the famous Osborne House included. We've got coach touring on the Isle of Wight covered with this return day trip.
Known to the ancient Romans as Vectis, the Isle of Wight is rich in history and culture, from boating and music festivals, to beautiful bays. The island is also home to endless species of flora and fauna. And all this is just a short ferry ride from the mainland, making the Isle of Wight an exciting destination for a day out.
On arrival on the Isle of Wight, your tour continues by coach. The day trip sees you heading straight to Osborne House, the private summer residence of Prince Albert and Queen Victoria. Entrance to this stunning house and gardens is included in your Isle of Wight tour package.
Next on your trail is Shanklin, a popular tourist town and beach resort on Sandown Bay, complete with lovely esplanade, giving you the perfect opportunity to pick a restaurant for lunch.
You’ll then head on the coach to Godshill, to tour what is one of the most picturesque little villages on the Isle of Wight, with thatched cottages on every corner a couple of really nice pubs and even a model village.
Having explored the Isle of Wight, your coach will turn back towards the ferry port, with an evening arrival time scheduled in London. And as many guests have commented, an extra little highlight is driving through central London with all the lights and atmosphere of traversing the capital at night.
This great value one-day Isle of Wight coach tour will show you the very best of this 148 square-mile island off the south coast of England whose motto is, rather appropriately, "All this beauty is of God". Buy your voucher now so you can book your seat on the coach.
• Tours are generally one Sunday per month
• Dates are subject to availability
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Coach departure and arrival times will be on your E-Ticket after booking with the operator
• Coaches usually depart at 7.30am and arrive back at around 9.30pm
• Departing from London Bridge