• Drive a Lamborghini Huracan
• Choose from a 3 or 6 mile experience
• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• Fully qualified instructors are there to give advice
• Allow at least one hour on site
What Can I Expect
Whip up a bit of a storm with a Lamborghini Huracan track drive! You’ll need all the skills to get the Huracan driving thrills, as this is some beast. Lamborghini has certainly hit the nail on the head once again when it comes to big, brash and bold supercars. It’s time to meet the Huracan at a track near you!
As you might suspect, Huracan in Spanish (pronounced ‘ooh-ra-can’) means Hurricane. And driving this thing is certainly going to be a bit of a whirlwind. It’s an imposing piece of kit that mixes all the flamboyance of the Italians with the precision of Audi’s German engineering. Who’d have thought that relationship could ever work, but it does. And the Huracan gives you bucketloads of thrills.
Driving this car is something of a sensation. It’s got a seven speed double clutch transmission, so if you’re nifty on the fingers, you can rip through those gears with the paddle shift. That means you make the most of all that power encapsulated in that 5.2l V10 monster of an engine. And very nice it sounds too, thank you.
As well as the actual thrill of driving the Huracan, it’s also pretty mad just being inside the car. It’s more like a high-spec cockpit in there, with TFT touch screen, gadgets and gizmos everywhere to bamboozle, dazzle and impress you. And yes, the interior upholstery is as bright as the bodywork on the Huracan. You might need your very best Italian designer shades on for this track drive.
You have the choice of being custodian of the awesome Huracan for either three or six miles. Both give all those Huracan thrills, but if you can, go for the extended voucher, as it gives you twice the drive time, so you can really get to know this impressive motor out on the track.
And talking of tracks, we’ve got a good spread of venues around the UK hosting these Lamborghini Huracan track drives. There’s a mix of airfield-style circuits, proving grounds and MSA approved circuits to choose from, so have a browse and see which location is best for you.
• Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• Minimum age 17
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum height 4ft 5ins
• Participants must hold a full valid UK Driving licence
• This is not suitable is you have suffered from back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire (Limited Availability)
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Honnington, Suffolk
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
Premium circuit upgrades available for a supplement, payable directly at the time of booking:
• Castle Combe (£25 upgrade supplement) Adults only
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey (£35 upgrade supplement) Limited availability
• All locations are subject to change