• Choose between a 25 or 50 clay target lesson
• After a short safety briefing, under full tuition from an experienced instructor you will practise shooting the driven clays
• All equipment including gun hire and ear protection is provided
What Can I Expect
Try Clay Pigeon Shooting in Kent at this friendly venue. Perfectly placed in the rolling hills near Dartford, this Kentish clay pigeon shoot in the north of the county is easy to get to from the M25, M20 and A2 routes, yet once immersed in the wooded grounds you'll feel a million miles away from the motorway and ready to learn how to shoot those clays.
Described by experienced clay pigeon shooting fans as 'a nice little shoot', we think this is a great place to learn the art of blasting brightly coloured disks made out of brittle clay out of the Kent sky. You couldn't meet a nicer owner or shooting coach in Alan, who is the main man here in Dartford. His enthusiasm for the sport of clay shooting is infectious and he prides himself on getting you to get the results, whilst keeping the whole session fun and lively as you move around the target stands (of which there are seven at this ground).
The set up here offers 70 bird English sporting, as well as skeet shooting and compak. When you're not eyeing the targets yourself, you can sit at the back of the undercover areas and watch your fellow shooters trying their luck with their aim - and you might even pick up some tips! These clay experiences in Kent are really flexible too, with sessions offering 25 or 50 clays to shoot at being available most weekends, all year round. This activity is ideal for groups, as the shooting ground can look after up to 30 participants.
Don't worry if you've never had a go aiming at targets before, these clay pigeon shooting in Kent packages provide everything you need, including tuition, the clays, gun hire, cartridges and ear protection, so all you have to do is concentrate on adopting the right stance, lining up the gun, waiting for the clay to be launched into the air (it will be released by either your instructor, or one of the trappers here in Kent) and then fire!
Hopefully by the end of your clay shooting session in Kent, you'll be demolishing those clays with aplomb. As well as this kent venue, clay shooting is available at other locations around the UK, please visit our main clay pigeon shooting section for experiences in alternative areas.
• Shooting experiences are available most weekends throughout the year
• Weekday dates can be available for group bookings of over 20
• 25 Clay lessons last around an hour, 50 Clay lessons around 2 hours, depending on the group size on the day
• There is a minimum age of 15 years old
• All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
• Spectators are welcome to attend, there are comfortable under cover seating areas and food and drink is normally available to purchase onsite
• Free Parking and toilet facilities are also provided
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Dartford, Kent with easy access from the M25, A225