• Welcome and registration
• 6 miles driving the Ariel Atom with 1:1 instruction
• 1 High speed passenger lap in a performance saloon (Instructor driving)
• Personalised driving certificate
• Allow spending two hours on site
What Can I Expect
This Ariel Atom thrill is the stuff of dreams. This car is more akin to a four-wheeled motorbike, as it weighs in at just 500kg, pulls 600bhp per tonne and does 0-60mph in 2.8 seconds - and it's just waiting to be driven by you at either Elvington in Yorkshire, Blyton Park in Lincolnshire, Castle Combe in Wiltshire or Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground in Leicestershire.
What's more, the car is lovingly hand built in the UK and it shows. It's a stunning creation that combines elegance and awesome engineering that is as close as you can get to driving a F1 car on the public roads. Built with no windscreen and no bodywork, you sense that the Atom is a real drivers' car and as you hurtle around the track you can see every finely tuned piece of mechanics at work, from the steering to the brakes.
With a 325bhp supercharged 2.0 litre Honda VTEC engine hiding just behind your seat, you will love the feeling of acceleration, perfect handling and all out speed as you take to the track for your four driving laps. Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson described his Ariel Atom drive as 'driving nirvana' and 'off the scale of excitement', we think you'll love it too...
Ariel Atom experiences are also available in other areas. Another popular and amazing gift idea from IntotheBlue, please visit our
gift experiences section for some great, inspirational ideas for all the family.
• All venues operate from February to November
• Selected weekend and weekday dates are available
• Minimum age is 17
• A full UK driving licence must be shown on the day
• Drivers must be between 5' and 6'5"" tall and weigh less than 18 stone
• A crash helmet is provided which must be worn whilst in the vehicles
• Trainers or soft soled shoes should be worn
• Family and friends are welcome
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional Damage Waiver is available to purchase from the venue for a fee of £25
• There is a covered marquee with seating and toilets at all sites
• Food and drink is available to purchase on site
• Professional photographs of the participants driving action can be purchased with prices starting from £25
• Elvington, York
• Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Blyton Park, Gainsborough
• Dunsfold Park, Surrey
• Three Sisters, Wigan