• A London Walking tour of your choice for two people
• Tours are entertaining as well as historical
• Qualified, experienced and insured guide
• Tours last for 1.5 hours
Secrets of the Square Mile
• Discover secret delights as you wander through ancient alleyways, past old churches and under imposing modern architecture
• Unearth parts of London's history shrouded in mystery and intrigue. Learn the real story behind Trafalgar Square & Nelson's Column
Grime & Punishment
• A journey into London's raucous and perilous past, through the heart of the West End
• Focussing on the bizarre and wonderful, you will go in search of a pair of devils, a church mummy, unicorns and Shakespeare's local pub
• Journey back in time to hear stories about a London rich in pageantry, honour and medieval fesivals, but also one terrorised by brutal occurrences
• Journey into the depths of the old city to discover the more extraordinary stories and locations which are often overlooked
• Visit secret alleyways, ancient pubs, hear of bodysnatchers and murders, and reveal the unexpected and unseen
What Can I Expect
We’ve got a plethora of unusual London tours for you to choose from! So you want to visit London, you want to spend some time in the capital, but don’t fancy one of the standard tours where you see all the usual sights and landmarks you already know. These unique London tours will show you a whole different side to the capital.
Secret, hidden, forgotten, lost and even bizarre. These are just some of the words used to describe the itineraries of these guided walks. London is such a melting pot of history, culture, architecture and art that everywhere you look (if you know where to look) there are endless, fascinating parts of the capital waiting to be discovered. Beyond the usual tourist trail, you’ll be walking London’s hidden streets, walkways and alleys to lift the lid on fascinating London life through the ages.
From the risqué, sleazy and spirited London from several centuries ago, to the crazy customs and ceremonies the actual City of London can still observe, this is London like never before. Even if you live or work in the capital, these unique tours will open your eyes to over 2000 years of history. The programme we’re offering gives you a whole host of London tour itineraries to choose from, all of which are unique in their own way.
The places you’ll walk by and visit are not the sort of landmarks you’ll spot on a map, or read about in any visitor’s guide. In some cases you’ll just be around the corner from some of the most famous and visited areas of the capital, such as Soho’s Theatre Land or St Paul’s Cathedral. On other tours you’ll be way off the beaten track. But in all cases one thing is sure - the tour is going to give you a unique view of London to enjoy.
From tales that connect fighting mice with Sir Christopher Wren, unicorns in the City and even Sweeney Todd’s barbers, you've got it all to discover. On these unique London tours you’ll be looking up high, peering through windows, peeking around corners and even having a quick scout underneath to give you the most fascinating insight into the hidden London.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, dependent on your choice of tour
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult *
• Under 5s free
* Grime & Punishment tour is not suitable for children due to adult content
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Central London Locations