• Drive an TVR T350C
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing covering performance track driving and track day etiquette
• 4 passenger sighting laps in a track prepared sports car (Evo X, Impreza STi or BMW M3), including one high speed lap
• 10 laps driving the TVR with 1:1 instruction
• Each lap is approximately 1 km
• Performance driving debrief with your instructor
• Experiences last approximately 90 minutes
What Can I Expect
Say hello to the TVR and experience race-style handling in a seriously raucous road going car! As Richard Hammond commented, the TVR T350 is raw, insane and properly loud. That’s why we love it and that’s why we’re confident you’ll love this TVR driving experience too. Standby for launch, the TVR is on the track ready for you...
British-built in Blackpool, this pearlescent fastback coupé really is something else. In production between 2002 and 2006, the T350 was hailed as the grown up TVR that could be feasibly used for every day driving (not that we would!). But a leopard doesn’t change it’s spots, so whilst this TVR has been tamed to eat out of your hand when it wants to, push it just that little bit too far and that renowned TVR wild streak comes back. With bells on it.
And yes, this car is noisy, but totally in the good way. Fitted with a straight six, 4.0l TVR engine you’ll experience race car performance in this TVR that has been uprated to 400bhp. And just look at it from the outside. Everything has been done to keep kerb weight down and the centre of gravity low. We love the air holes around the twin exhaust and those slashed body lines. A distinctive way of championing downforce and banishing drag, that’s for sure.
So what is this TVR like to drive? As we said, it can be quite lairy if you let your hold on its reigns slacken. But with this T350, TVR got the ride spot on. Fling it into the corners, hit the throttle and hear the sound. This car is tight, taught and together, but still has that unique character we know and love from TVR.
Your TVR driving experience will take place at Bovingdon Aerodrome and you’ll have 10 laps of this airfield circuit driving the superb T350C. It really is quite unlike any other racing motor. It’s even bold and brash inside, with that large centre console and hand-stitched leather everywhere. Oh and there’s no ABS around here, so watch your cornering out there!
• Selected weekdays throughout the year
• Upgrades to include Saturday mornings are available for £39 when booking your date
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Height restrictions: minimum 5ft, maximum 6ft 2ins
• Weight restrictions: maximum 18 stone
• A full manual driving licence is required
• Participants must be physically fit with no serious health conditions
• Spectators are welcome
• Passenger experiences are available on the day starting from £19
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Flat soled shoes must be worn
• Glasses must be worn if needed
• Refreshments and snacks are available to purchase onsite
• Professional photographs and onboard Go Pro recordings are available to purchase on the day
• Drivers will need to sign a form accepting risk and vehicle damage liability of £1400+VAT alternatively a £25 Collision Damage Waiver can be paid with zero excess
• Bovingdon Airfield, Hemel Hemstead, Hertfordshire