• A tree top extreme session for two people
• Full safety briefing by a qualified high ropes instructor
• Climb, swing and jump through the course attached to a state of the art safety system
• All safety equipment is provided
• Scale the climbing wall to reach the top of the 10 metre tower with views across the lake
• Your choice of three levels of difficulty at different heights
• Each level features a series of obstacles to tackle, including rope bridges, zip wires and tarzan swings
• Jump from the freefall simulator from 13 metres above the landing platform
What Can I Expect
At treetop extreme Milton Keynes you’ll be climbing, jumping and swinging through the trees! This high-adrenaline tree top adventure course is right by Willen Lake - and it’s not for the faint-hearted!
We are offering a voucher for two of you to enjoy the ‘Extreme’ adventure course at Milton Keynes. This is the hardest of the three levels offered, so it’s going to be a tough challenge, but you’re made of strong stuff. You’ll need to keep your fears at bay and have a head for heights whilst you tackle this extreme route, as it’s a dizzying 10m off the ground. That’s higher than a house!
Before you set off on your extreme adventures in amongst the trees, there’ll be a welcome safety talk and briefing. You’ll then be fitted with a harness and shown how to use the belay system. What’s really clever at this Milton Keynes location is that it is a continuous line, so there’s no un-clipping and re-fastening with each module, you just keep sliding the karabiner along with you, making it super fluid, easy and safe.
The route starts as it means to go on, with a feisty 10m climbing wall to the main tree top platform. This is where the routes start from. You’ll be heading off on the most extreme of them all, but before you go, take a moment to take in the view from here. You can see the lakes really well from where you’re standing.
So on you go. There’ll be wobbly wires, tricky nets to tackle and logs to leap onto, all of which will involve climbing, scrambling and swinging. You’ll be moving across bridges, along platforms and whizzing along zip wires as you go all the way round until you reach that start platform again.
From here the only way is down, but you won’t be doing anything as simple as climbing down, you’ll be freefall jumping from 13m. It’s a real achievement to complete this treetop extreme course in Milton Keynes, and with a bit of support and encouragement from the staff if you need it, we’re sure you’ll make it to the big jump at the end!
• Weekends throughout the year
• Sessions are also available on weekdays during national school holidays
• Minimum age 6
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating or spectating adult
• Minimum height 1.4m
• Spectators are welcome
• There are various viewing areas and benches around the course
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Comfortable outdoor clothing should be worn with closed toe footwear
• Willen Lake, Milton Keynes