Design your Own Perfume with Afternoon Tea
• A perfume consultation with a professionally trained consultant
• Creation of your unique perfume from a range of 21 signature blends
• 20ml of your bespoke fragrance in a purse spray atomiser (in a choice of colours) presented in a stylish gift box to take home with you
• Full three tier afternoon tea served at the venue including a selection of sandwiches and cakes with tea/coffee
• A glass of bubbly
• Full membership of The Perfume Studio including registration of your perfume in their fragrance library
• The experience is suitable for creating fragrances for men or women
• You will form part of a group of up to 32 participants
• Allow around three hours for the experience
What Can I Expect
You're sure to come up smelling of roses if you treat someone you love to a fantastic 'create your own fragrance experience' with a delicious afternoon tea included too! You will be making your very own unique fragrance with the help of expert perfumers so you can take home a ‘scent-sational’ bottle of fragrance to use and enjoy at home
This fragrant experience takes place in central London, Manchester, Birmingham, Stratford upon Avon and Harrogate and gives you plenty of time to design your own fragrances using a combination of up to 21 different scents. You’ll be able to experiment with different smells before you finally create your own unique fragrance and have it registered under a name of your choosing.
Then, when your nose can’t take any more, it’s time to let your taste buds do the work as you tuck into a mouth-watering afternoon tea with a selection of delectable scones, cakes and biscuits. Served with your choice of tea or coffee, you can sit back and relax in luxurious surroundings and experience the full celebrity lifestyle by spraying a little of your new, individual fragrance creation on your wrists and neck.
When you are getting down to the serious business of making your own fragrance, you’ll be in a group of up to 32 people, under the watchful supervision of an experienced perfume consultant who’ll explain the signature smells that characterise different perfumes, as well as the blending process.
For example, you'll learn there are four main ‘notes’ or aromas found in fragrances: fresh, oriental, woody and floral. So if you’re looking to design a light fragrance that’s ideal for daytime use, you may wish to concoct your very own fresh aroma, while for a more sensual evening smell an oriental perfume is what’s needed. Feminine, romantic tones are captured best with floral and woody aromas and are fantastic summertime scents.
Our ‘make your own fragrance’ sessions make wonderful gifts for a lucky lady in your life, whether it’s a partner, mother, sister or friend. This opportunity for some quality girl time is a great way to catch up with friends or celebrate a special occasion with family and the inclusion of tasty morsels of posh nosh is the icing on the cake. So why not create your own fragrance and let your inner perfume designer take over for this sweet-smelling foray into fabulous fragrances?
• Sessions take place on Saturdays throughout the year
• London classes run 2-3 times a month and all other locations run once a month
• Under 16 year olds will need to be accompanied by a participating adult
• This experience is not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• You will be able to buy refills of your fragrance made to the same recipe
• London - Kensington Hilton Hotel
• Manchester - Mercure
• Birmingham - The Clayton Hotel
• Stratford Upon Avon - Alveston Manor
• Harrogate - The Majestic Hotel
• Brighton - Hilton Metropole
• Tunbridge Wells - Hotel Du Vin
• Exeter - Mercure
• Norwich - The Assembly House
• Newcastle - Royal Station Hotel
• Reading - Malmaison
• Bath - Abbey Hotel
• Dorking - The White Horse Hotel
• Cardiff - Clayton hotel
• Edinburgh - Carlton Hilton Hotel
• Glasgow - The Double Tree by Hilton
• Please note locations are subject to change