• Drive a Toyota Supra Turbo with 400+BHP
• Choose from a 3 or 6 lap experience
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Experience driving around a real race track
• Fully qualified instructors on hand throughout the experience to give advice
• Allow at least an hour on site
• Each lap is approximately 1 mile
What Can I Expect
Get ready for the revs with Fast and Furious for kids! Who cares if you're not actually old enough to have a licence and legally drive, this is all about 'street racing' on a private circuit. It's legal and it's great fun, but it's just for juniors!
Of course, technically the film franchise is rated 12 or 14 years, but who hasn't heard of the antics of Brian O'Conner and Dominic Toretto in the crazy carburettor-filled world of street racing? We all know how those boys and girls just love to push their tuned up and highly stylised cars to the limits on the streets of America and beyond.
It's exciting stuff and this is the chance for car-mad youngsters to get a piece of the action. Indeed, your little ones don't need to know how to drive or have any experience. The only proviso is that the miniature drivers are at least 4ft 5" tall and 10 years old. Once they've got their licence in their pocket, you can book them onto the adult Toyota Supra drive experience instead.
So back to the junior version of this Fast and Furious experience. Once diddy racer boy or girl has been welcomed at the track, there's a short safety briefing and explanation of how the experience will unfold. Once all kitted up in the proper racing driver helmet, it's then time to head out to the car.
And it will be just as good as they'd hoped. The Supra is a total machine and busts out over 400bhp making it a very fast and very furious motor that kids of all ages love! Junior will be sitting in the hot seat and a professional and highly experienced instructor driver will be in the passenger seat. Now they are ready for the off.
In case you were wondering, the car is dual control, making this a very safe experience. It also means they can get the feel of driving a fabulous car without having to learn the entire Highway Code or pass any dull exams. We think this Fast and Furious experience for kids is a brilliant way for junior petrol heads to have their very own Brian or Tia moment out on the track!
• Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
• Minimum age 10
• Under 18's must be accompanied onsite by an adult
• Minimum height 4 ft 5
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Norfolk Gliding Club
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Honnington, Suffolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
** Premium MSA race track £35 supplement applies, payable direct
* Weekend upgrade £25
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire*
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey**
• All locations are subject to change