• CAPOW Superhero Photoshoot Experience
• Pose in front of a range of movie sets and props, superhero costumes are available in a range of sizes (you can bring your own if you'd prefer)
• All photographers are highly experienced at finding dramatic poses and angles
• Hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks are provided
• Studio dependent you can view your images straight after your session, others a few days later
• The full entitlement is for a 12"x 8" print and £50 off wall hangings and £50 off albums
• Additional prints can be purchased in a range of sizes and formats
What Can I Expect
Capow! Bam! Pow! It’s the superhero photoshoot! Millions of us – kids and adults alike – love dreaming that we have super powers. If you’re a secret superhero, or have a passion for Cosplay
(that’s costume play for the uninitiated)
, these fab photoshoots at professional photography studios around the country turn your superhero fantasy into reality.
Perfect for little Marvel fans (and big ones too), you’ll be donning your favourite superhero outfit, to then grapple and flex with a range of props, from boulders and girders, to chains to shields. All in front of a range of realistic movie backgrounds, including a death-defying skyscraper drop.
And while you’re busy saving the world and generally acting the true superhero you’ve always wanted to be, the expert photographers will be using their super-vision to find amazing poses and capture your capers on film, so every thrilling moment is saved forever.
What’s more, once your superhero photoshoot’s finished, the studio team will use their powers to enhance your images with all kinds of special effects. From dramatic light to extreme weather layers, all your superhero photos will pack a heroic punch, thanks to the full Hollywood blockbuster treatment. Ready for your superhero photoshoot? Yep, as Captain America says: ‘I can do this all day’!
• This experience is available Monday to Sunday depending on location
• Allow spending between 1-2 hours at the studio
• Viewings are not always instant; a later appointment may be made to view your pictures
• Once you have purchased a voucher you will book in directly with the operator
• All dates and times are subject to availability
• Minimum age is 5 years depending on location
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
• Suitable for individual or Family Photo Shoot
• Spectators are generally permitted but please check with individual studios
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• No more than one voucher per household can be used in a 12 month month period
• When making your booking you will be asked for a fully refundable deposit of £25 which will be reimbursed in full at the viewing session
• Deposits will be lost if you fail to show for your appointment or cancel within 48 hours of the appointment date
• There may be an additional charge if you want your photos posting out to you
• This experience is available at 30 nationwide locations