• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• 3 paced sighting laps as a passenger to learn the racing lines and braking points
• 1 High speed passenger lap in a sports saloon
• 8 Driving laps in each of your chosen supercars
• Each lap is approximately 1km
• You will be joining a group of other drivers on the day
• Driving laps are under 1:1 tuition with your onboard instructor
• Allow spending 90 mins on site for a single car experience and longer for multiple car options
• Aston Martin V8 Vantage
• Audi R8
• Bentley Continental GT
• BMW M3
• Dodge Charger 'Sheriff' Police Car
• Fast and Furious Toyota Supra
• Fast and Furious Nissan Skyline
• Ferrari 360 Modena
• Lamborghini Gallardo
• Lotus Evora
• Maserati Gran Turismo
• Mitsubishi Evo X
• Porsche GT2
• Subaru Impreza WRX STI
• TVR T350
What Can I Expect
Supercharged, race prepped and tyres warmed, this is the ultimate supercar experience! With a veritable dream line up of high performance and supercars offered at this centre in Hertfordshire.
Basically, you get to drive your choice of the supercar fleet on this experience. By the end of the session you will know the circuit like the back of your hand and your laps are sure to improve as your confidence grows and you are more and more at ease with a shed load of horsepower under your right foot.
What's more, this is no procession or parade, you'll be actively encouraged to really go for it in these supercars, making it the ultimate experience for petrol heads and speed demons. And of course, it's on a private circuit, so no speed cameras or oncoming traffic to spoil the fun.
So what does your Supercar Collection Thrill experience involve? Well, after checking in at reception you'll head to a welcome and safety briefing, with a little bit of tuition on track technique and etiquette before heading out for instructor-driven laps so you can see the lay of the land. Then it's ignition on your session out on the circuit driving the ultimate in modern supercars.
This lot needs no introduction. Suffice to say, they all cost an awful lot of money to buy, maintain and run. We don't even want to contemplate the miles per gallon or the number of sets of tyres these vehicles get through in a season as you go tyre-screeching around this small, but beautifully formed smooth tarmac surface in your choice which includes Porsche, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and Audi to name a few. Nice.
So there you have it. Eight laps in each of the mighty fine vehicles chosen around this purpose-built circuit for not that much money. What more could any motoring fan want? We reckon this torque-fest in Hertfordshire is the ultimate supercar experience with a perfect blend of slick and powerful motors that'll test your driving skills to the max.
• Selected weekdays throughout the year
• Upgrades to include Saturday mornings are available for £39 when booking your date
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Height restrictions vary between vehicles but are generally a minimum 5ft 2ins, maximum 6ft 5ins
• Weight restrictions: maximum 18 stone
• A full manual driving licence is required
• Participants must be physically fit with no serious health conditions
• Spectators are welcome to come along
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Flat soled shoes must be worn
• Glasses must be worn if needed
• Refreshments and snacks are available to purchase onsite
• Passenger experiences are available on the day starting from £19
• Drivers will need to sign a form accepting risk and vehicle damage liability of £1400+VAT alternatively a £25 Collision Damage waiver can be paid to zero the excess
4 Lap 'Blast' versions of this experience are also available .
• Bovingdon Airfield, Hemel Hemstead, Hertfordshire