• Allow up to three hours for this spy experience
• CRB checked instructors with extensive experience trained to work with minors
• Enjoy three one hour activity sessions: Spy survival training, pistol draw techniques, laser room challenge or code breaking
• All equipment and specialist clothing is provided
• A certificate of achievement
• You will be in a group of up to 24 with a maximum instructor ratio of 12:1
kids days out ideas and unusual things to do are available on our main kids activities section.
What Can I Expect
This really is a fab event where children get to find out just what it takes to be a secret agent spy! The junior spy camp experience is packed full of hands on spy activities that will test little ones both mentally and physically. And after a few hours of intense James Bond-style action, they're sure to be tired, but very happy!
These secret agent spy experiences start with code breaking, as their diffusing skills are put to the test too. The pressure is on as the clock ticks away. Is it the red or the blue wire? Crack it with seconds to spare, or will time run out? This is every teen's chance to save the universe as beads of sweat start to form on their foreheads…oh the pressure!
After that crazy mental conundrum, it's the laser challenge session, which will literally light up their enthusiasm. Stealth and agility are needed in bucket loads to get past the laser beam maze and crack the safe. One false move and the alarms will be triggered. It’s going to be intense right until the very end, to see if the kids can conquer those lasers.
These junior spy days continue with a sniper rifle and gun session, which includes a ‘pistol’ draw competition to find out who amongst the gathering of young spies is the hot-shot of the pack. Don’t worry, there’s no danger little ones will be in the line of ‘fire’, it’s all about the speed and technique on the draw. Youngsters will love getting to play the role of a covert operative at the sniper range, learning how to hit the target from afar.
After all that shoot-em-up fun, these junior spy days finish with a look at the essential skills of lighting a fire and shelter building. After all, courageous young spys never know when it might come in handy! A spy camp certificate will be presented at the end of the course to show little ones that they have made the grade as a junior top secret agent spy.
Chances are that your dad arranged your Spy camp experience so when it comes to his birthday why not have a look at our range of
gifts for men days out on our home page.
• Spy Camp is available on selected weekend dates between March and November
• Participants are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior to session time
• Minimum age 10
• Maximum age 16
• All participants must be accompanied by an adult
• A minimum standard of fitness is required and participants may take the activities at their own pace
• A consent form must be signed by a legal guardian (this can be emailed in advance)
• Participants are advised to wear comfortable loose clothing with flat soled shoes
• In order to comply with current Legal and Health & Safety legislation no live ammunition or weapons are used in the activities
• Weapons used are a combination of replica airsoft and rifles
• Spectators are welcome
• There is plenty of room for parents to watch the activities and take pictures or video.
• Adults are encouraged to observe the kids as they progress through every stage of the experience and may even be asked to see how they measure up to the kids!
• Toilet facilities are provided on sites
• A tuck shop is available to purchase soft drinks, crisps, snacks, tea and coffee.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Parents will need to remain on site throughout the experience
• At Spy HQ, Singleborough, Milton Keynes, Bucks