• A one hour quad biking session
• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• A qualified instructor on hand throughout the experience
• You will have exclusive use of the 150cc four stroke utility quad bike throughout the session
• Practice session getting used to the power and control of the quads driving through chicanes and round hairpin bends in the time trials
• Ride the quad on the adventure trail through acres of woodland, encountering differing terrains
• Refreshments are included
What Can I Expect
Quad bikes in Sittingbourne anyone? If you fancy the idea of whizzing through the Swale countryside on a powerful quad then you will love this quad biking experience. After all, isn’t it time you had a change of gear and went foot to the floor as you pilot your quad like a pro?
Your setting for this quad biking outing is a large farm estate just outside Newington. It has to be said, most farmers have these incredibly useful little all terrain utility vehicles and they use them for quick access to animals in the pastures and for getting around the fields easily. Your experience, however, is purely pleasure motivated - there’s no work, it’s all about playing on your quad!
You will be covering the same sort of terrain though here in Sittingbourne on this multi-acre working farm. You’ll steam past the head-height hedgerows, cut across bumpy open fields, turn through that farm gate, duck under the overhanging branch, head up to the crest of a nice little hill…and then hoon it down the other side as fast as you can. If this hasn't put a big grin on your face at this point, nothing will.
Before you head off on the instructor-led adventure, there’s a safety briefing and a little practice session in the paddock area where you follow a purpose-built circuit of chicanes, seesaws and bumps to make sure you’ve got the measure of these quads. They are four-stroke 150cc little numbers that are solid, well-built and reliable.
What’s more, each rider will have their own quad for the duration of these sessions in Swale, so there’s no hanging around waiting your turn whilst your quad buddy goes accelerating off into the distance, leaving you standing there watching.
The time trials and safari elements on these quad bikes in Sittingbourne last for combined time of around one hour. And believe us, if you’re not a regular quad bike user, an hour on this lively numbers eating up those rutted paths and steering around and over the natural and manmade obstacles is more than enough to leave you happy but exhausted by the end of it.
• Selected weekend dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• Weekday dates are available for a minimum of 8 people
• Minimum age 16
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight 24 stone
• Spectators are welcome to come along however there are no views of the driving area
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Newington, Sittingbourne, Kent