• A two hour quad and Apache rally experience
• Participants keep their own quad bike for the duration of the activity
• The Apache Rally activity has a ratio of three participants per instructor so you each spend about 20 minutes driving
• Groups of 6 or more will be in an exclusive party with their own instructors - maximum group size is 12
What Can I Expect
Quad biking and Apache Rally Karts combine at this off road centre in Kent to create a fabulous experience that gives you double the chance to cause chaos in these two plucky machines well away from the public roads as you whizz along wood and field tracks.
On arrival at this Kentish off roading centre you will be welcomed at the reception lodge by the friendly team of staff. After checking in, the experience begins with a session on the theory of quad biking as well as a practical demonstration that will show you how to control the machines and what their capabilities are. This will be done in the Kent centre's paddock area, specifically designed for teaching you the ways of the off road.
You will then have a go at the enjoyable ability and safety assessment. The off road team here at this Kent set up has put this in place to ensure every rider is comfortable and capable, before heading further afield to take on the thrills of the quad bike course proper. In other words, this is where those who have never driven one of these all terrain vehicles before can build up confidence!
So onto the main event. With plenty of mud, jumps and climbs to keep the pulses racing and the fun factor way up the scale, this is a well-thought out course that weaves in and out of woodland, orchards and open fields. The variety of the off roading terrain around this undulating Kent countryside means this centre will be working you hard as you dodge tree roots and overhanging branches, lean in to the steep turns and hang on for dear life through the ditches.
After all that excitement there's no rest in Kent for you intrepid off roaders as you will now be taking to the centre's fleet of Apache off-road racers. These lightweight, open top, two seater machines offer sure-fire adrenaline pumping action. Driving on grass, your instructor will demonstrate the vehicle's extraordinary handling qualities before you take the wheel for an experience likened to rally driving on ice. It's all about controlled sliding in these little things!
You will each be driving your own quad for the full hour and the Apache session is run on a ratio of three participants per instructor so you each spend about 20 minutes driving around the grassy tracks of this superb off road centre at Kent's Ashtree Farm. With over 200 acres to play in, we think this is a superlative Kentish location for a session of motorised madness! Brilliant.
• Available on most Saturdays all year round
• Other days may be available by arrangement with the centre direct
• In adverse weather conditions the centre reserves the right to substitute the Apache Rally Car with an alternative motorised activity
• You must arrive 15 minutes before your booked start time
• Minimum age is 11
• All under 16's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight is 20 stone for quad bikes
• If you are extraordinarily tall or short or feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity please check with the centre when booking
• The centre will provide all safety equipment but please wear comfortable casual clothing and footwear that you do not mind getting dirty
• A change of clothing in wet weather is recommended
• Waterproofs are provided
• Spectators are welcome although viewing is limited
• The venue has a pleasant indoor meeting area with a vending machine, toilets and changing area
• You are welcome to bring a packed lunch with you and in summer picnic tables are provided outside
• There is a good range of pubs, cafes and restaurants in the town nearby
• Local overnight accommodation close at hand and the operator can recommend establishments to suit your budget
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Near Maidstone, Kent