• Welcome and registration
• Classroom style briefing on safety
• 3 miles or 6 miles driving the Porsche 911
• Commemorative certificate on completion
What Can I Expect
Your chance to drive a Porsche! We are offering three and six-mile drives in a fabulous Porsche at your choice of track from several around the UK. You can even opt for a Friday voucher, which gives you the best value for money.
The legendary 911 is a real driver’s car and, depending on availability, the Porsche you could be driving on these experiences could well be a rather fancy Carrera S model. These are the most desirable of 911s and they are pretty rare too. The purists love the 997 model of the legendary 911 design and the Carrera S version means distinctive red brake calipers, Recaro seats and race styling, coupled with blistering performance.
Slide into the hot seat of the Porsche Carrera S, roll into position from the pits, check the way is clear and you're off. Listen to that water-cooled rear mounted engine roar as you hit the throttle, go hard on the brakes into the corner and then, with a smooth exit strategy, you go progressive on the gas to accelerate along the straight. We're sure there'll be a big smile on your face.
With your heart beating just that little bit faster, you'll take the Porsche around the track for three or six miles, before pulling back into the pit lane. Each of the circuits on the programme has been designed to offer a challenging, yet fun drive, with enough corners and straights to show off the racing prowess of the Porsche.
Your drive in a Porsche comes to a celebratory end with the presentation of personalised certificates. With friends and family welcome to spectate, it’s a great opportunity for them to accompany you and cheer you along as you lap the circuit in your ‘proper Porsche’ as the aficionados might say!
• Events run on Selected Fridays and weekends between March and December
• Special Offer vouchers are valid for use on selected Fridays only
• Minimum age is 17 years, the driver must hold a full manual driving licence.
• Minimum height is 5ft, max is 6'6".
• Maximum weight is 18 stone.
• Guests of participants are welcome to attend free of charge and spectate from safe viewing areas around the track
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Cameras are welcome to capture a photo of the participant and the supercar
• Facilities include a picnic area, heated hospitality suite, seated briefing area and catering facilities
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit cards will need to be provided with a £5000 limit or about for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Oxfordshire: Bicester Circuit, Upper Heyford
• Wigan: Three Sisters Circuit, Ashton-in-Makerfield
Upgrade Options (payable when booking your date)
• Wiltshire: Castle Combe, Chippenham - £25 (full licence required)
• Surrey: Dunsfold Circuit - £35