• A Paris Sightseeing Day Tour
Welcome to Paris
• Return travel on Eurostar with reserved seating
• Guide on board the train
• A panoramic Tour of Paris, taking in sights including: The Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and Champ Elysees
Luxury Paris Day Trip
In addition to the above you will also receive:
• Fast entry acess to the Eiffel Tower
• Two course lunch with Champagne at Altitude 58 in the Eiffel Tower
• One hour cruise on the River Seine
• Optional visit to the Louvre (payable direct)*
• A guide will accompany you throughout the day
* The Louvre is not open on Tuesdays
What Can I Expect
Enlighten yourself with a day trip to Paris - the city of lights, love and culture! With Eurostar whisking us from central London to Paris just over two hours, a day trip to the French capital is perfectly doable - but how can you make sure you get to see all the main sights if you don't know Paris that well?
That's where these brilliant organised day trips to Paris come in. You will travel as a group with an expert tour guide accompanying you from the moment you check in at St Pancras, to when you step off the train on your return. This means you will be shown all the main things to see in Paris, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy your day.
It's an early start for your Paris day trip, but nothing a cup of coffee and a croissant won't sort out. On arrival at Gare du Nord you will board a luxury coach for your panoramic sightseeing trip around Paris. This is a great start to the day and is much easier than trying to find your own way around the capital (even if it is compact) and saves you having to negotiate the Metro or bus system.
After gazing at the likes of the Arc de Triomphe, the Centre Pompidou, Notre Dame and the wide, tree lined avenue that is the Champs Elysees, your day out in Paris continues with either time to go exploring (or perhaps shopping in those designer boutiques?) by yourself, or you can buy tickets to visit the iconic Eiffel Tower, or maybe a opt for a river boat cruise on the adjacent Seine.
If you opt for the Luxury Paris Day Trip, your visit to the Eiffel Tower (complete with fast track entrance) is included and culminates in a wonderful two course luncheon. This will be served at Altitude 58 restaurant right in the heart of the Tower on the first floor reached by a lift, complete with a glass of Champagne to celebrate your visit in typical Parisien style.
Luxury Paris day-trippers will also enjoy a one hour river cruise after lunch. A great way to digest your meal and see the fabulous Gallic architecture of the buildings along the Seine, we think you will love this voyage to see Paris from the water. As well as these included activities on the luxury day trip package, there is also time to squeeze in a trip to the Louvre (home to the famous Mona Lisa and many other priceless works of art) should you wish.
And don't forget, throughout your day trip to Paris, there will be a guide alongside you, so there will be no getting lost, no searching for somewhere to eat or struggling with your pigeon French to buy entrance tickets - even those on the Welcome To Paris day trip where you have more time to yourselves can ask for advice and help from your guide. We think you'll love these most memorable day trips to romantic Paris.
• Apr-Oct: Daily excluding Sundays
• Nov-Feb: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
• Mar: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
• Check in is at 6:30am at St Pancras departing at 07:52am
• Return train departs Gare du Nord at 19:13 (local time) arriving back at St Pancras at 20:39
• All under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Infants under 3 are free
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Once a date is booked the tour is non-refundable
• St Pancras International Train Station