• Enjoy a full day of outdoor activities
• Barbecue lunch with unlimited food - Beef and minted lamb burgers, hotdogs, vegi burgers
• Tea/coffee and soft drinks included
• Choose one of the following packages
• Quad Trekking, Archery, Paintballing and Laser Clays
• Rage Buggies, Archery, Paintballing and Laser Clays
What Can I Expect
Get a gang together and go on a multi activity day out in Welshpool! Easily accessible from Powys, Shropshire and beyond, this is a day out on the edge of mid-Wales that’s going to get the adrenaline pumping for sure, with a full schedule of fun outdoor activities. There’s just one question: will you be a quad squad or a rage crew?
Yes, for these activity centre days we are offering two packages. Both include paintballing, archery and laser clay pigeon shooting, with you choosing between Rage buggy driving or a quad bike trek as your main motorised morsel of madness. As for which one you pick; well, we can only say both are brilliant fun in their own way. Quad biking is pretty full-on with a huge expanse of area to cover (so no going over the same bit twice) and the Rage buggies are about as extreme as off road karting gets.
The other activities offered during your day out in the rolling Welshpool countryside are thoroughly enjoyable too. Petrol power gives way to leg power when you take on the paintball challenge. You’ll need to be quick on your feet to avoid a sniper shot from the enemy, especially when you’re all camouflaged up. Watch that old oil drum, there could be someone lurking!
After all that action, it’s time to chill a bit and relax, admiring the Shropshire countryside as your hosts cook up a veritable feast on the barbecue. This is an all you can eat affair, filled with tasty burgers and hot dogs (vegetarians catered for), to get you revitalised ready for the afternoon part of your activity day.
Time to head over to the archery pit, where you’ll have to show a steady hand to be able to get your arrows flying straight and true. And there’s nothing more satisfying than the ‘thud’ of your arrow embedding itself in the straw. Similarly, watching the points clock up on your laser clay shoot is totally motivating. Will you be a frustrated flop, or will you be a laser legend when it comes getting hits on those clays flying through the air?
So there you have it. This is a description of a typical multi activity day out at this Welshpool centre. Of course, the actual order of activities is to be decided, but you’re sure to have a fabulous time trying them all out. We think it’s a great choice of outdoor venue for hens, stags, reunions, families and works dos.
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Experiences start at 10am and finish at 5.30pm
• Dates are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum of two people required for this experience
• Groups of up to 18 can be accommodated
• Minimum age 16
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight 24 stone
• Spectators are welcome to come along however there are no views of the driving area
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Middletown, Powys, right on the Shropshire border