Quads & 4x4 Combo
• One hour quad biking session on a purpose off road track
• Safety briefing and familiarisation to the quads and their controls
• 150cc Kymco and 350cc Yamaha quads are used
• The 5 mile track will take you on a journey over 270 acres of land
• Your instructor will guide you through varied terrains
• The track includes open straights, winding tracks, bridges, ditches, tunnels, inclines and obstacles
• 20 minute 1:1 4x4 driving experience in a Polaris RZR
• Drive the 4x4 on the course ranging from gentle slopes to near vertical climbs, through woodland and water
• An experienced instructor will act as your co-pilot; instructing you on how to approach each obstacle
Quads, Buggies & 4x4 Combo
• In addition to the above you will also receive a mud kart session
• Drive time is a minimum of 20 minutes per person
• Familiarisation session including controls and track/flag rules
• Drive the mixed multi-surface track with tarmac, chalk and gravel ground
• 200cc Biz buggies are used for this experience
What Can I Expect
Have a blast on an off-road combo in Surrey! Fabulously fun combinations of the best (and muddiest!) off road driving activities at this centre in Salfords, near Redhill and the A23. Easy to get to, great value and superb activities - what more could you want?
You’re going to be down on the farm for these combo experiences. It’s very much a family-run affair, focussing on a variety of driving activities and target sports. These combinations concentrate on the thrills of the off road and you’ve got some great vehicles to try out.
The duo combo gives you quad biking and 4x4 driving. The triple is the big one, with quad biking, 4x4ing and mud karts on the programme. For each activity you’ll be behind the wheel for an hour in total, giving you plenty of time to get to grips with your machine!
The quad bikes will be either 350cc Yamahas or 150cc Kymcos. The purpose-built quad course is around five miles long and will take you all over this 200-acre Surrey farm estate. It’s great fun with lots of natural and manmade obstacles to negotiate. An instructor will lead the pack.
For the 4x4 driving there’s a bit of a twist. Your usual Landies and Jeeps are nowhere to be seen. Those big boys are left in the car park and it’s the turn of the Polaris RZRs to show what they can do. These two-seat 4x4 ATVs with roll cages are super light and really can go places where other 4x4s fail.
Those on the trio combo will then go on to have a go in the mud karts. These mad little things are brilliant. They’re 200cc Biz Karts and they are wild. This Surrey team has concocted a mixed, multi surface track for you and the karts. It’s a bit like a short rally stage, with tarmac, chalk and gravel for you to negotiate.
Before each activity, the instructor leaders will conduct a safety briefing to go through the controls of the vehicle, circuit safety and any extra info like track flags and what they mean. You get to ride your machine, be it quad, 4x4 ATV or Biz Kart, for the duration of the activity - there’s no sharing on these off road combos in Surrey!
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Participants should arrive 30 minutes before their session for registration
• Minimum age 16
• Parental consent is required for under 18s
• Maximum weight 25 stone (165kgs)
• Spectators are welcome although due to the nature of this activity viewing is limited
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear should be worn
• Salfords, Surrey
• Conveniently located half a mile from the A23 between Horley and Redhill
• 10 minute drive from Gatwick Airport, 30 minutes from Croydon & 30 minutes from Brighton