• Movie Star Cars Experience
• Drive your chosen cars for 3 laps in each
• Choose from a 2, 3 or 4 car experience
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Fully qualified instructors on hand throughout your experience
• Allow around 2 hours on site
• Each lap is around 1 mile
• Bumblebee from Transformers - Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 600+BHP
• Skyline from Fast and Furious - R34 GTR Nissan Skyline
• Fast and Furious - Toyota Supra Turbo 400+BHP
• General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard - Dodge Charger
• Need for Speed - 2013 Shelby Mustang GT500
• Iron Man V8 - Audi R8
• KITT from Knight Rider - Pontiac Firebird
• Fast and Furious 6 - Mk1 Escort RS
• AC Cobra - numerous films and TV series over the years
The following vehicles are available for an upgrade fee payable when booking your date
• Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds - 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 (£20)
• 007 Bond Car- Aston V8 Vantage (£10)
What Can I Expect
You know how it’s often the cars from the movies that are the real stars of the on-screen action? Well, prepare yourself to drive some very memorable movie cars on these brilliant experiences. Of course, they aren't the actual vehicles that appeared in the films, but these motors are very convincing tributes to those fine motors that drive straight out of Hollywood.
As you arrive at the track for your experience, you'll be keen to spot which cars are associated with which films. All in tip-top condition, the line-up of cars that have all had major roles in movies is pretty cool, with a mixture of absolute classics and modern monsters too.
Those of you who think you’re a bit of a Dominic Toretto or Letty Ortiz behind the wheel will love the Fast & Furious R34 Skyline. Or perhaps you prefer that other F&F star the Toyota Supra? These cars are certainly street racers intended to impress. Equally impressive is the Pontiac Firebird. Yes, you guessed it. This is the KITT car that starred with Michael Knight in Knight Rider. Stuff of TV legends for sure.
Fancy being as slick as Tony Stark? Now you can be when you drive an Audi R8 not a million miles away from the one that appeared in Iron Man 3. Or how about being as smooth as James Bond? The DBS series heavily featured in the Daniel Craig era and this silver Aston V8 Vantage will give you that secret agent feel.
If you prefer your car film heroes a little more classic, how about having a go in an 1967 Shelby Mustang? This fully restored car has been given a make over to look remarkably similar to the one used in the 2000 remake of 'Gone in 60 Seconds', so you can play the role of car thief mastermind Randall 'Memphis' Raines or Sara 'Sway' Wayland. And with a major nod to the 1980s, we've got Bo and Luke's favourite General Lee Dodge Charger from the Dukes of Hazzard.
Last but not least, this ‘cars from the movies’ experience gives you the chance to get behind the wheel of a car that, in the film, offers more than just a car; Bumblebee the shiny yellow Camaro is a bonafide Transformer.
Enjoy your movie day drive. Bringing the best cars from the big screen to the race track, it's going to be a memorable one!
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
• Sessions operate between 08:30 and 15:30
• Minimum age 17
• Participants must hold a full valid UK driving licence
• Maximum weight 20 stone
• Minimum height 4'5"
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a preauthorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available. This freezes the sum from being used and can take up to 10 days to be unfreezed by your bank
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Norfolk Gliding Club
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Honington, Suffolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
** Premium MSA race track £35 supplement applies, payable direct
* Weekend upgrade £25
• Castle Combe** Adults only
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire*
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey**
• All locations are subject to change