• Movie Star Cars Experience
• Drive your chosen cars for 3 miles in each
• Choose from a 1, 2, 3 car experience
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Fully qualified instructors on hand throughout your experience
• Allow around 2 hours on site
• Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 600+BHP: 'Transformers'
• R34 GTR Nissan Skyline: 'Fast and Furious'
• Toyota Supra Turbo 400+BHP: 'Fast and Furious'
• Dodge Charger: 'Dukes of Hazzard'
• 2013 Shelby Mustang GT500: 'Need for Speed'
• Audi R8 'Iron Man'
• Pontiac Firebird: KITT from 'Knight Rider'
• Mk1 Escort RS: 'Fast and Furious 6'
• AC Cobra: numerous films and TV series over the years
• Porsche 911: 'Bad Boys'
• 1968 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C3: numerous films over the years including 'Rush Hour'
• 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T: 'Fast and Furious'
• Ford Gran Torino: 'Starsky & Hutch'
• Lincoln Futura: Batmobile from the 'Batman' movies
What Can I Expect
You know how it’s often the great cars in films that are the real stars of the on-screen action? Well, prepare yourself to drive some very memorable movie cars on these brilliant experiences. Of course, they aren't the actual vehicles that appeared in the films, but these motors are very convincing tributes to those fine motors that drive straight out of Hollywood.
As you arrive at the track for your experience, you'll be keen to spot which cars are associated with which films. All in tip-top condition, the line-up of cars that have all had major roles in movies is pretty cool, with a mixture of absolute classics and modern monsters too.
Those of you who think you’re a bit of a Dominic Toretto or Letty Ortiz behind the wheel will love the Fast & Furious R34 Skyline. Or perhaps you prefer that other F&F star the Toyota Supra? These cars are certainly street racers intended to impress. Equally impressive is the Pontiac Firebird. Yes, you guessed it. This is the KITT car that starred with Michael Knight in Knight Rider. Stuff of TV legends for sure.
Fancy being as slick as Tony Stark? Now you can be when you drive an Audi R8 not a million miles away from the one that appeared in Iron Man 3. Or how about being as smooth as James Bond? The DBS series heavily featured in the Daniel Craig era and this silver Aston V8 Vantage will give you that secret agent feel.
If you prefer your car film heroes a little more classic, how about having a go in an 1967 Shelby Mustang? This fully restored car has been given a make over to look remarkably similar to the one used in the 2000 remake of 'Gone in 60 Seconds', so you can play the role of car thief mastermind Randall 'Memphis' Raines or Sara 'Sway' Wayland. And with a major nod to the 1980s, we've got Bo and Luke's favourite General Lee Dodge Charger from the Dukes of Hazzard.
Last but not least, this movie day drive experience that gives you the chance to get behind the wheel of a car that, in the film, offers more than just a car; Bumblebee the shiny yellow Camaro is a bonafide Transformer.
Bringing together great cars from the films you love, this drive day is certainly going to be a memorable one!
• Choose from a weekday only voucher or to include weekend dates opt for the anytime voucher
• Selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability at your chosen venue
• Sessions operate between 08:30 and 15:30
• Minimum age 17
• Participants must hold a full valid UK driving licence
• Maximum weight 20 stone
• Minimum height 4'5"
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available. This freezes the sum from being used and can take up to 10 days to be unfreezed by your bank
• Additional vehicles are available for an upgrade fee payable when booking your date
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire (Limited Availability)
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Honnington, Suffolk
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Sywell Aerodrome, Northampton
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
Premium circuit upgrades available for a supplement, payable directly at the time of booking:
• Castle Combe (£25 upgrade supplement) Adults only
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey (£35 upgrade supplement) Limited availability
• All locations are subject to change