• See the main sights of London in a restored classic Mini Cooper
• Chauffeur driven by a highly trained local guide to show you all the sights with info and anecdotes
• You may take two guests free of charge
London Landmarks Tour
• Sights include The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and St Pauls Catherdral
• The tour lasts for approximately one and a half hours
Best Bits of London Tour
• In addition to the sights included in the London Landmarks tour you will also see hidden gems often missed - Street Art in the Leakse Street tunnel, quirky back streets of Covent Garden and local markets like Borough Farmers Market
• The tour lasts for around two hours
What Can I Expect
Go zipping around the streets of the capital in a chauffeur driven classic car on these brilliant Mini Tours! These driving sightseeing tours of London offer a very quirky way to see all the main tourist attractions, as they're not your usual walking tours, you'll be travelling in style in a classic Mini Cooper car as a VIP passenger!
Home to nine million people speaking more than 270 different languages, with nearly 30,000 miles of road and over 6000 licensed restaurants, London is about as cosmopolitan as you can get. The capital welcomes over 16 million international visitors every year and if you’ve only got a day to do some sightseeing it can be mind-boggling with literally hundreds of museums and places to see. That’s where these Mini tours come in...
As you will be driven by one of the expert Mini tour guides, this leaves one place up front next to the driver and you can invite up to two more to join you in the back for these exclusive tours of the capital. All guides are well-versed in the major sights of London and can tell you all there is to know about them as you cruise the streets around London in your cool Britannia Mini car.
The ‘Landmarks’ tour lasts around one hour, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the novelty of these funky original Mini Coopers, as well as seeing all there is to see in the centre of London town. From Big Ben to Pall Mall, you'll be seeing the best of London in one of the best British cars ever made.
On the London Best Bits tour your host takes the wheel for around two hours amazing you with their intricate knowledge of London as you negotiate the tucked away streets of the capital, whilst seeing all the classic sights at the same time. Did you know the Leake Street tunnel houses a fine collection of street art? Have you ever seen the teeny tiny little back streets of Covent Garden?
Both of these Mini tours offer a fabulous and unique way to visit London where you can tick off bridges, famous buildings, the monarchy and a whole lot more off your list of things to see. What we love most about these experiences is that you are in a classic Mini Cooper, not one of the modern versions, so it's a very authentic tour of London in swinging 60s motoring style!
• Daily throughout the year excluding 24th-26th and 31st December and 1st January
• All dates are subject to availability
• Suitable for couples and families
• Spectators are welcome to watch the departure
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Pick up is available anywhere in Zone 1 Central London
• Reccommended meeting point is Crowne Plaza City Hotel, Kingscote Street, London EC4V