• A one hour experience for two people
• Meet and interact with some of the amazing animals which may include Meerkats, Raccoons, Skunks, Eurasian Eagle Owl, Lizards, Red foxes, Silver foxes, Hawks, Falcons, Falcons, Snakes and an Armadillo
• You will be accompanied throughout your experience by a knowledgeable member of staff
• Learn lots of interesting information about the amazing creatures
• You will be in a group of up to 4 people
What Can I Expect
From Meerkats to Snakes you’ll get to meet all the animals in Congresbury! Book onto this brilliant animal experience in North Somerset for two and you’ll both be introduced to a whole big family of creatures both great and small at this superb bird and animal centre.
Each species of animal that lives here has a story. During your experience you’ll find out just how the loveable quartet of inquisitive Meerkats became star residents at the centre. What’s more, if you’re a Harry Potter fan you’ll love their names: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin!
Then there’s the cheeky chappy that is Luke the Raccoon. With his buddy Leia, they get up to all sorts of mischief and certainly know how to turn on the charm when it comes to getting as many titbit treats as possible from their keepers. These balls of fluff and fur with their gorgeous faces are always really popular with visitors and they love the adoration too.
You’ll also get to say hello to some rare animals that this Congresbury centre is particularly proud of. Kylo Ren the Silver Fox was born and raised here and he is a true delight. He’s got a real character too and visitors always ask after him. He’s a big boy now and loves meeting guests.
Getting an insight into the conservation, rescue and care work this talented team of keepers undertakes is really fascinating. It’s a labour of love that’s for sure, as often the animals need a lot of love, care and attention to bring them back to health. You’ll see several aspects of what the job entails and meet a fair few of the residents too.
From snakes and lizards, to skunks and Alejandro the Armadillo, you’ll be meeting all sorts of animals at this Congresbury centre that’s not normally open to the public. Our vouchers are for two people to visit together and group sizes are kept to a maximum of four people, so you’re assured of getting plenty of time with the animals. Have fun!
• Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• Morning and afternoon sessions are generally available
• Minimum age 10
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Spectators are not permitted
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear should be worn
• Long sleeved tops and trousers are recommended
• Congresbury, Bristol