• Drive a McLaren 570s
• Choose from a 3 or 6 mile experience
• One high speed instructor driven hotlap is also included
• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• Fully qualified instructors are there to give advice
• Allow at least one hour on site
What Can I Expect
Get ready for your McLaren 570S drive! The chance to drive a McLaren 570S should not be taken lightly. This is a wonderful car and one that is pretty rare, even amongst the supercar fraternity. Make the most of our McLaren 570 experiences and drive this amazing car for three or six miles.
The McLaren 570S’s specs say it all. It’s a superlative sports car. The name McLaren is synonymous with motoring racing at the highest level. What’s more, it’s a British designed and built car, having rolled off the very pristine production line at Woking. Well, we say production line, it’s more like a laboratory, where cars are hand-built by highly-skilled technicians.
As well as drop dead gorgeous looks, this car has power. Just look at those specs. A 0-100km/h time of just 3.2 seconds. That means you will have gone from standing start to 62mph by the time you read this sentence to this full stop. The McLaren 570S is a mind-bogglingly rapid drive. All that’s possible thanks to the carbon and aluminium body, the 3.8l twin turbo V8 engine and the incredible aerodynamics.
McLaren’s obsession with aerodynamics has more than paid off with the 570S. Air intakes galore, with sculpted bodywork designed to direct cooling air to the right place and create oodles of downforce, help keep this incredible car glued to the road as you drive. And we have to give a special mention to the doors. A work of automotive art in themselves. They are classic McLaren butterfly doors that open upwards and outwards and they’re frameless too. Impressive.
So now you’re actually in the car. Cocooned in the cockpit, it is ( apart from the ‘infotainment’ screen) pretty minimalist. You’ll feel instantly engaged with the 570S. Engine burbling away, this is the moment of your McLaren test drive. Your chance to see how this seven-speed, dual-clutch V8 copes with the track. And we have to say, driving the McLaren 570S is a thrill. Pure driving heaven. Not bad for a car dubbed the ‘affordable and practical’ of McLarens by the manufacturers themselves!
• Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• Minimum age 17
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum height 4ft 5ins
• Participants must hold a full valid UK Driving licence
• This is not suitable is you have suffered from back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire (Limited Availability)
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Honnington, Suffolk
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
Premium circuit upgrades available for a supplement, payable directly at the time of booking:
• Castle Combe (£25 upgrade supplement) Adults only
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey (£35 upgrade supplement) Limited availability
• All locations are subject to change