• An exclusive wedding ring making workshop for two people
• Create two standard sterling silver wedding rings
• One to one tuition and guidance by a fully qualified silversmith
• Access to all tools required in a fully equipped workshop
• Private use of the workshop
• Learn the skills and techniques to make your wedding rings
• Photographs will be taken throughout the day to document your ring making experience
• Personal Protection Equipment will be provided on the day
• You will be provided with a light lunch and refreshments
What Can I Expect
Design and make your wedding rings on this unique experience! This is the perfect opportunity to make the day you get married even more memorable, as you will be exchanging wedding rings that you have actually made yourselves.
Weddings and engagements are unforgettable occasions and organising your big moment is always great fun. Whether you’re giving it as an engagement gift for the happy couple, or buying it for your fiancé or fiancée, this experience will certainly add an extra dimension to the celebrations.
The ring making workshops are hosted by silversmith Sara at her beautiful cottage workshop in the heart of the Kent countryside at Hadlow near Tonbridge. It’s a lovely peaceful setting that’s calming, inspiring and creative. Perfect conditions for making wedding rings!
All classes are exclusive, so it’s just the happy couple with Sara. Talented, patient, helpful and welcoming, Sara will guide you on your ring making journey, ensuring you have complete care and attention to hand-craft your exquisite wedding rings. All the tools and materials required for creating your personal rings are provided and you work together to make the bespoke wedding rings you have always dreamt of.
Before you set about making the rings, you will have gone through things like the design, the metals, the shapes and sizes either face to face on the day, by email or over the phone prior to your workshop date.
Then using sterling silver as your base metal (you can also upgrade to other metals), you’ll set about making two matching or contrasting rings. Will you go traditional band style, or are looking for something more contemporary? It’s entirely up to you.
You can take your rings home in their smart presentation box on the day, or you can request to have them sent off to be hallmarked, with the option of adding engraving (subject to agreeing to extra costs), for your unique wedding rings to be delivered a couple of weeks later.
We think making your own wedding rings is an impossibly romantic way to get the rings you've always dreamed of. An unforgettable experience to be truly cherished by couples getting married as a moment of complicity and bonding for the happy couple.
• Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
• 10:00 to 16:00
• Minimum age 18
• Suitable for beginners
• Spectators are not permitted
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Metal upgrades, hallmarking and engraving are available at an additional cost payable direct, please specify your requests at the time of booking
• You will be required to sign a waiver agreement before starting the workshop
• Suitable clothing must be worn with no long, loose sleeves
• Closed toe shoes must be worn, no opened toed shoes, sandals or high heels
• Please do not wear any dangling jewellery
• Long hair must be tied back
• Tonbridge, Kent