• Drive a Platinum Lamborghini (LP640, Balboni, LP570 Performante or similar)
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• 6 Miles driving the Lamborghini
• A certificate of your achievement
• Allow up to 1 hour at the venue
What Can I Expect
Enjoy the full force of Italian performance driving with this line up that includes the best of the best (or il meglio del meglio as they say in Italian) Lamborghini cars out there today. This Platinum Lamborghini experience certainly has that full-on multimillionaire feel!
With this driving thrill you hop into the driver’s seat of a very nifty Lambo and head out for six driving miles. We think there’s going to be lots of amore out there for these drives!
So why is this called the Platinum Lamborghini drive? Well, it’s because the most coveted and downright gorgeous Lambos are lined up for these epic track driving days. Every season the fleet is reviewed and very often renewed, so there are no ropey or tired old motors around these parts, they are all in tip-top showroom condition.
Just imagine yourself waiting your turn trackside, watching those fine specimens of Italian car manufacturing accelerating around the circuit. Lamborghinis are synonymous with incredible amounts of horsepower (usually integrated into the car’s name, such as the LP560 for 560bhp). And incidentally, the 'LP' bit of the name Lamborghini so often uses is for Longitudinale Posteriorie, meaning the engine is lengthways, behind you.
Add to that 'Iniezione Diretta Stratificata' (that's direct fuel injection to the rest of us) and you've got yourself a collection of cars that'll all happily do 0-62mph in 4 seconds. Some Lamborghinis even now have a fancy Thrust Mode launch control too - which might well come in useful on these Platinum experiences for extra speedy drive-offs minus the wheel-spinning!
Indeed, for this Platinum selection, the Lamborghinis are all about aggressive looks with large front spoilers, huge air intake dimensions and big fat beefy- sounding exhausts, all finished off with extra glam touches like the LED rear lights. Surely every Lamborghini is truly a driver's dream car?
We can't tell you in advance of your Platinum Lamborghini drive which cars will be at the track on the day you're booked in, but whichever Lambo you get to drive, you know it is going to be fast and a massive load of Italian-style driving fun. Bring on the supercars and get ready to put that foot of yours to the metal for six delicious miles at the circuit of your choice.
• Available on selected weekdays and weekends between March and November
• Minimum age 17
• You must hold a full driving licence and be legally able to drive in the UK
• Minimum height 5ft, maximum height 6'5"
• Maximum weight 19 stone
• A health declaration is required on the day
• Spectators are welcome to attend
• There are diners or snack wagons according to the location chosen
• No dogs are allowed on site
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There are pay on the day activities (subject to availability)
• Optional Collision Waiver Indemnity is available to purchase at the venue, currently £25 for one car and £5 thereafter
• Trainers or soft soled shoes should be worn
• A digital recording of your driving experience and photos can be purchased on site from £30
• Cars will be chosen by the supplier on the day
• Exeter - Honiton (1.5 mile circuit)
• Fife - St Andrews Circuit (1.0 mile circuit)
• Kent - Lydden Hill (1 mile circuit)
• Leicestershire - Mallory Park (1.2 mile circuit)
• Leicestershire - Prestwold Driving Centre (1.7 mile circuit)
• Northamptonshire - Rockingham Raceway ( 1.7 mile circuit)
• Oxfordshire - Great Tew Circuit ( 0.9 mile circuit)
• Wigan - Three Sisters (0.8 mile circuit)
• Yorkshire - Elvington (1.6 mile circuit)
Please note all circuit lengths are approximate