Vintage Bus Tour & Cruise
• 3.5 hour tour of London on a 1950's Open Top Routemaster bus
• Highlights include Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London
• Live professional guide
• Great views of London and photo stop at Tower of London
• A river trip on the Thames
• See the changing of the guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace (AM tours only)
Vintage Bus Tour & Afternoon Tea
In addition to tour & cruise itinerary this also includes:
• An afternoon tea at Harrods
• Enjoy a choice of selected teas and scones with a glass of Champagne
Vintage Bus Tour & Fish & Chips
In addition to the tour and cruise itinerary this also includes:
• Fish & chips lunch with tea or coffee in a traditional London pub in Victoria
What Can I Expect
See the changing of the guards, the Houses of Parliament, the bustling West End and a whole lot more, all from the elevated vantage point of a vintage London open top bus! As well as your bus tour you also get a Thames cruise and you can even add on an afternoon tea at Harrods or a fish and chips meal in traditional London pub!
You’ll be riding on a genuine, fully restored Routemaster double decker open top bus for your tour. These iconic red buses pounded the streets of London for years and have been phased out and replaced, but the original Routemaster, without doubt, holds a big place in the heart of Londoners and tourists alike.
All our open top bus packages start with a comprehensive tour of the capital on the double decker bus, departing from Victoria Coach Station. Your onboard guide will give a running commentary, filled with facts and anecdotes about what you can see, as you head past the likes of Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and St Paul's Cathedral. On an open top bus tour you get to see so much more than if you were walking around - and you avoid those tired aching feet too!
Once you reach the famous Tower of London, your open top bus will stop and your tour continues on another mode of transport - a boat! Setting sail from the pier right outside the Tower, you will have the pleasure of seeing the sights from the water as you head on a short cruise up stream.
Alighting at Westminster, your distinctive open top bus will be waiting to whisk you off to Buckingham Palace. If it's a morning tour, you may well see the changing of the guards ceremony. This is an amazing sight to behold, complete with soldiers dressed in bright red tunics, busbies and shoes so shiny you could see your face in them.
Don’t forget, you can buy vouchers that add an afternoon tea at Harrods or a fish and chip pub meal in Victoria to these London open top bus tour packages. What’s more, if you're staying overnight in the capital and want to go on these tours, it's possible to be picked up from over 140 hotels around the city.
• Summer months: 1st April -31st Daily
• Winter months: 19th December - 20th March Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• January-February 2020: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays only
• Bus and Cruise Tours and Fish and Chip Tours generally depart at 07:45 or 13:00 from Victoria
• Afternoon Tea Tours usually depart 13.00 from Victoria
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• If there is no changing of the guards scheduled, you will stop to take photos in front of Buckingham Palace
• Tours depart and return to Victoria Coach Station
(afternoon Tea Tours end at Victoria Coach Station)